Men, Women, and Friendship

DrDawkinstein

"Selectively naive" is phrase that comes to mind...

Friend means two very different things depending on the gender. What a girl means by friend in, regards to a man, is "someone I don't want to have sex with." And if you ask a guy what "someone you don't want to have sex with" means in relation to women, he means sister, mother grandmother, etc., unless you're in the Ozarks. And if you ask a guy to define "single girl, that isn't a blood relative, that you don't want to have sex with," he would define that as fat, ugly or fugly.

I assume you're referring to the several rather fecthing co-eds in the video?

Count your blessings...dating a Mormon is rather surreal. Nice people, but... :unsure:

Really? I dunno, Tom...once I got past the "spirits have sex in space" thing, it was cool. 0:)

Friend means two very different things depending on the gender. What a girl means by friend in, regards to a man, is "someone I don't want to have sex with." And if you ask a guy what "someone you don't want to have sex with" means in relation to women, he means sister, mother grandmother, etc., unless you're in the Ozarks. And if you ask a guy to define "single girl, that isn't a blood relative, that you don't want to have sex with," he would define that as fat, ugly or fugly.

I think you're right. Women have this amazing power where they can rationally decide when, where and with whom they'll have sex.

It's baffling.

lol, just to back up your point, I posted this video on facebook and the first reply was "Disagree, my guy friends dont want to sleep with me" from, of course, a horribly busted girl.

it took all I had not to reply with "well yeah, this doesnt apply to trolls", but I didnt want to hurt her feelings.

lol, just to back up your point, I posted this video on facebook and the first reply was "Disagree, my guy friends dont want to sleep with me" from, of course, a horribly busted girl.

it took all I had not to reply with "well yeah, this doesnt apply to trolls", but I didnt want to hurt her feelings.

That was a good move.

I think you're right. Women have this amazing power where they can rationally decide when, where and with whom they'll have sex.

It's baffling.

:lol::lol::lol:

Though there do appear to be a few exceptions ... check out the teachers screwing in the bathroom at the Ralph. Very disgusting location if nothing else. One would hAve to assume some alcohol was involved though.

All guys in college have that "mythical" other college where the girls are hotter and supposedly hornier. In my day it was supposed to be Geneseo because of an alleged 5 to 1 girls to guys ratio.

Pics???

Pics???

No, this is a Buffalo board. There are 2 degrees of separation surrounding Buffalo. I would hate for someone to recognize her and point her to the thread. Not because Id be caught, but I dont want to hurt her feelings.

Edited by DrDareustein

No, this is a Buffalo board. There are 2 degrees of separation surrounding Buffalo. I would hate for someone to recognize her and point her to the thread. Not because Id be caught, but I dont want to hurt her feelings.

Just in case you want evidence of how that can happen, here is exhibit A:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/64314-im-totally-bummed/page__hl__discus

Different circumstances, but the point is that word can get around :)

i asked for pics, not whiny excuses..... :devil: