Graham Harrell

packfntk

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You cannot be more correct IMO. Graham Harrell absolutely sucks as a pro QB. He couldn't even play in Canada. What this suggests to me is that having written the check the Bills intend to go with Fitz and not draft and groom a premier prospect at the position. GB is probably just leaving their options opoen. Don't be surprised if he is not on their roster next year as they find a better player to back up AR. Buddy can go get him then.

Chan Gailey should get his head out of the college dust bin. He's coaching in a pro league now.

Now Matt Flynn on the other hand. There a guy who looks like he might be player. No chance of our landing him I guess.

Yup, like he really sucked in College, right,

Do you actually think you know more then the Packers when it comes to signal callers?

The Bills need to sign Dennis Dixon of the Steelers.

Now this move I wouldn't have a problem with. And, with his mobility component, he would fit Chan's QB model. He does have a gun. I can't speak as to his accuracy. My guess is he will have some suiters. I don't think anyone is going to want him as a starter. So, it comes down to which team he wants to be second fiddle on. I do wonder though, why he's playing behind Batch. He's been with the Steelers for 4 seasons. One would have thought he'd be "the man" behind Big Ben. If the Steelers are trying to keep him under wraps for fear of losing him, well, Whaley should know something either way it would seem.

:rolleyes: I was referring to Leach's bloated ego and utter lack of personal responsibility for the TT situation . You will never hear me say that Leach can't coach at the college level, he's easily proved otherwise.

I think we both know that most, if not all, coaches of major NCAA football programs have bloated egos - it's practically a requirement for the job!

I'm glad to see you acknowledge Leach's complete lack of responsibility for TT Chancellor Kent Hance's coup d'etat using his pal and business partner (and known thief / disgraced-athlete / serial-program-wrecker) Craig James and setting Leach up for termination to avoid paying him, after being so badly out-maneuvered by Leach in his last contract negotiations.

This link is to an article about a new book by Michael Lee Lanning that looks at the circumstances surrounding Leach's firing from Texas Tech. The author spent close to a year examining court documents and conducting interviews to discover the real reasons behind Leach's firing. The name of the book is "Double T--Double Cross" ...

Link - Double T--Double Cross-The Firing of Mike Leach: The Backroom Deal That Deflated The RedRaider Nation

(Lanning is a Texas A&M graduate - certainly no Leach lovers there - as well as a retired lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Army, and has written 17 books on military history. Leach was not used as a source.)

I think if more Leach detractors actually knew the facts surrounding his, er, 'departure' from Texas Tech, they'd realize what you and I already know - that Leach was a victim of Texas-sized egos far bigger than his own.

(A fact that will be painfully obvious to all after Tech and ESPN both pay Leach huge sums of money to settle the lawsuits.)

:flirt:

Edited by The Senator

Yup, like he really sucked in College, right,

Do you actually think you know more then the Packers when it comes to signal callers?

They didn't know so much when they drafted Brohm in the second. He was good in college too (and he didn't hav anyone at Louisville like Michael Crabtree). Time will tell but IMO he is either their third option at QB next year, on their practice squad, or gone. They are just covering their backsides since Flynn will be leaving. What does it cost them? A few thousand dollars a week.

But you know I wouldn't mind seeing him under center for the Pack. It would at least be inteesting to see so well oiled an offensive machine disintegtrate in a nanosecond. If he ever gets to play at this level he will be a turnover machine(IMO). Can't throw 25 yards downfield with a hurricane at his back.