Romance Is Alive And Well

3rdnlng

Just as long as the filthy whore isn't allowed to drive, because that would be bad for their society

There are many bad things that go on in that part of the world and I would like to see them changed. This case, for example is terrible. But seriously, if you were making a prioritized list of things to change, wouldn't you have the right for women to drive at about #2 billion on your list? I mean, you have seen women drive right?

There are many bad things that go on in that part of the world and I would like to see them changed. This case, for example is terrible. But seriously, if you were making a prioritized list of things to change, wouldn't you have the right for women to drive at about #2 billion on your list? I mean, you have seen women drive right?

I'm with ya Crayonz. Burkha wearing people shouldn't be allowed to drive. Their periphery vision isn't very good, even though the rest of their vision is very focused. I do think that other restrictions and customs in that part of the world should be changed. I think it is deplorable that the woman in question has to marry her rapist to get out of prison. Why can't she have her choice of rapists to marry?