American Chopper Biker Build Off

RayFinkle

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who dod you think should have won?

• Junior
    • Senior
    • Jesse

Personally I can't watch any more due to the total disfunction of that family. I have no desire to listen to a father rip a son(s) and vice versa. You would think that they would watch the show and come to the realization that it aint worth it, but so far that hasn't happened ($$$).

• 2 weeks later...

Had a chance to watch this on the weekend.

Seriously, WTF was Senior thinking when he built whatever that was???????

Juniors was a cool looking bike and typical of the OCC?Paul Junior type builds, more art then Bike

Jesse just built another cool looking functional Bike, i knew it wouldn't win because it didn't have the flash of Jr's bike

I think the show was too much about Discovery trying to push for ratings by forcing fights and arguements. How many times was the host going to bring up that Jesse called Paul Junior and OCC "Not real Bike Builders", and that they were going to have the Teutels sit down and talk. Plus all the clips of Jesse Trash talking, then trying to get Jr to trash talk back? I respect jr for not going that route and just saying I will let everyone else decide if he is right

Although I do agree with Jesse and most of his trash talking, OCC builds Art pieces, not real functioning bikes that you can ride. The bikes look great and are nice show pieces, but you can't go out and ride them very long. I don't think Jr's bike could even be considered street legal with the exhaust basically being pumped out into your face while you ride. Jesse and WCC build bikes you can take out and ride, and he has proven it by taking his bikes on long trips.

I have to say that

Bike wise, Jesse's was the best

Visually/Art wise, Juniors was the best and

WTF was he thinking wise, Seniors has me scratching my head as to how he plans to keep that company afloat......