Hammers Tailgate Lot

15 of us are coming to Buffalo from Washington DC next weekend for the Bills vs Dolphins and I had a quick tailgate question. Kenny Pinto is now in Hammers Lot (grass field behind lot 6) right? What is the earlies you can get into that private lot and what is the current price for parking?

Thank you so much! Hammer Lot is right behind Lot 6, Kenny's old spot, correct?

Hammer's Lot opens official at 8am. Kenny gets there at 7 am. How much SNOW Removal/plowing will I have to do in the morning will determine opening time. Parking is $20.00 per car space used. Location of Hammer's lot? Click the link below in red.

15 of us are coming to Buffalo from Washington DC next weekend for the Bills vs Dolphins and I had a quick tailgate question. Kenny Pinto is now in Hammers Lot (grass field behind lot 6) right? What is the earlies you can get into that private lot and what is the current price for parking?

Hammer's lot is closer to lot 2 (RV lot) than lot 6.

Hammer's Lot opens official at 8am. Kenny gets there at 7 am. How much SNOW Removal/plowing will I have to do in the morning will determine opening time. Parking is $20.00 per car space used. Location of Hammer's lot? Click the link below in red.

Thanks so much!