Merry Christmas

Santa Claus

Some of you have been very good and some of you have been very bad this year. I received a lot of bad letters from angry sheep in Indiana this year.

Well my sleigh is loaded up with glockenspeils for all the good boys and girls of TBD. I need to get going .

Merry Christmas to all of you and go Bills.

Some of you have been very good and some of you have been very bad this year. I received a lot of bad letters from angry sheep in Indiana this year.

Well my sleigh is loaded up with glockenspeils for all the good boys and girls of TBD. I need to get going .

Merry Christmas to all of you and go Bills.

177578[/snapback]

Dont be late................Cookies and milk, are waiting near our Fireplace.

Merry Christmas. :P

I know two little girls in your area that I'm bringing lots of goodies for. Maybe some new tub toys.... :D

177582[/snapback]

Well, Kris, if I can call you that. Please make sure there's no ice outside my windows tonight, its cold here ;) . Also, I have my 12 guage ready for any goat sightings, and its not buck shot. :P

BTW, please keep all the **** friends I know safe this holiday season. :doh:

Well, Kris, if I can call you that. Please make sure there's no ice outside my windows tonight, its cold here :D . Also, I have my 12 guage ready for any goat sightings, and its not buck shot. :P

BTW, please keep all the **** friends I know safe this holiday season. :doh:

177587[/snapback]

Im dropping the goat off in Virginia tonight. Pauls been a good boy this year.

Santa all I want for christmas this year is a playoff spot for the Buffalo Bills, but for this week I' like for the jags, broncos,ravens,jets to all lose so the bills can control their own desitny, Oh and Peace on Earth and Goodwill towards All Men and Women and all that junk too :P MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE