The Muppets are bad for you

Just Jack

Inventing imaginary problems to confuse people in order to advance a selfish political agenda :thumbdown:

The Muppets :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Amen brother. For anyone to say that muppets have an ulterior motive in their furry bones is complete horsehockey! Muppets are wholesome cretures created by God and put here for our entertainment! 0:)

Jim Henson should be sainted for bringing the awesomeness that is the Muppets to the world.

New movie is fantastic by the way for any who haven't seen it yet.

It had like a 98% ratign on Rotten Tomatoes...very rare you see films that high. I'd check to see if it's still there, but the filter here at work blocks that site <_<

Did they say anything about how a relationship between a pig and a frog is a complete abomination and against God's will?

I actually know someone who won't watch the muppets, because talking animals are an abomination.

Has also never seen "Jurrasic Park", since the Bible specifically states that God gave Man dominion over animals, so a dinosaurs would never attack man. And dinosaurs never existed anyway...

Truth is not only stranger than fiction, it's stranger than snarky internet commentary...

I actually know someone who won't watch the muppets, because talking animals are an abomination.

Has also never seen "Jurrasic Park", since the Bible specifically states that God gave Man dominion over animals, so a dinosaurs would never attack man. And dinosaurs never existed anyway...

Truth is not only stranger than fiction, it's stranger than snarky internet commentary...

Life must be boring without imagination or free thought

Is it wrong of me that I kind of want to see this guy get mauled by a bear?

So the whole message of overcoming bullying and saving the day is apparently lost on that guy.