Jackass Alert

ajzepp

For all you fellow Jackasses out there, Jackass 3 is now available on Netflix streaming :thumbsup:

I will say, this was one of the few films I've seen where I thought the 3D aspect was well worth the extra cost, so if you get the chance to see it in that format don't pass it up! In the meantime, check it out in 2D and laugh your REAR off!! :w00t:

I'll have to say, the sequence with the jet migh tbe the funniest thing I've seen this year.

LOL...I used to never watch the show, but these movies have given me so many laughs it's ridiculous! I'm gonna watch 3 again on Wed night :thumbsup:

Assumed this was a thread dedicated to a Beerbawl sighting or something. :unsure:

:lol:

My wife has zero appreciation for the genre :lol: so I will need to watch it when she is "off with the girls."

I have a female friend who is one of my movie buddies...she's sees even more flicks than I do, which is a feat in itself. But she nearly had a FIT when I tried to put Jackass on one time when she was here!! I've never seen such an absurd overreaction in all my life...you'd think I was suggesting we watch Human centipede II or something! (That didn't go over well either :devil: )

I have a female friend who is one of my movie buddies...she's sees even more flicks than I do, which is a feat in itself. But she nearly had a FIT when I tried to put Jackass on one time when she was here!! I've never seen such an absurd overreaction in all my life...you'd think I was suggesting we watch Human centipede II or something! (That didn't go over well either :devil: )

Perhaps the saddest moment of my marriage (now going on 12 years and Happily overall) was when I learned my wife saw no humor in The Big Lebowski. It was even more crushing to find out she had the same low opinion of Raising Arizona.

Perhaps the saddest moment of my marriage (now going on 12 years and Happily overall) was when I learned my wife saw no humor in The Big Lebowski. It was even more crushing to find out she had the same low opinion of Raising Arizona.

OH wow....two classics! I think that's just further evidence that women and men truly do have different senses of humor. The only time that bothers me is when one of my female friends seems intent on wanting to make me feel like an arse for laughing so hard at something. I have one friend who just HATES Borat, whereas to me it was one of the funniest films of all time. It seems as though she not only didn't enjoy the film, but she often wants to make ME feel like crap for enjoying it...and that is just NOT going to happen! B-)

OH wow....two classics! I think that's just further evidence that women and men truly do have different senses of humor. The only time that bothers me is when one of my female friends seems intent on wanting to make me feel like an arse for laughing so hard at something. I have one friend who just HATES Borat, whereas to me it was one of the funniest films of all time. It seems as though she not only didn't enjoy the film, but she often wants to make ME feel like crap for enjoying it...and that is just NOT going to happen! B-)

That's like you putting me down for enjoying a good chick flick. :unsure:

I'll be adding this one to my queue. Thanks!

Is the chick in your web show videos the one who hates Borat?

Is the chick in your web show videos the one who hates Borat?

No way man...I'd never expose my audience to some chick who doesn't appreciate the genius that is Sacha Baron Cohen, let alone classics like Raising Arizona or the "Dude" :thumbsup:

That's like you putting me down for enjoying a good chick flick. :unsure:

I'll be adding this one to my queue. Thanks!

Well said, Lana...

BTW, Lebowski is on Netflix streaming....not sure about Raising Arizona.

No way man...I'd never expose my audience to some chick who doesn't appreciate the genius that is Sacha Baron Cohen, let alone classics like Raising Arizona or the "Dude" :thumbsup:

Well said, Lana...

BTW, Lebowski is on Netflix streaming....not sure about Raising Arizona.

I actually enjoyed Lebowski more than I thought I would. :blush::lol:

Yeah? Well, you know...that's just, like, her opinion, man.

LOL, nice job...can picture him saying that, too :thumbsup:

I actually enjoyed Lebowski more than I thought I would. :blush::lol:

:thumbsup: