How is the weather in Amherst

realtruelove

headed north, near the WV PA border.  Weather is clear here.  My family tells me the weather is bad with 12 inches of snow forcast.  Should we stop somewhere in northern PA and stay the night?

177510[/snapback]

Winter storm watch until 10pm tonight, then clear. It's basically stopped now and moved south. I would stop tonight and rest. Clear after 10pm. Partly Sunny and 20 Christmas day. Let the plows get their work done and you'll have a clear drive in the morning.

Winter storm watch until 10pm tonight, then clear. It's basically stopped now and moved south. I would stop tonight and rest. Clear after 10pm. Partly Sunny and 20 Christmas day. Let the plows get their work done and you'll have a clear drive in the morning.

177512[/snapback]

Thanks for the update. We're going to my mom's for Christmas. We were hoping to get there tonight. My mom has lots of great food and MGDs waiting for us. We came from Nashville and try to avoid the bad roads in Ohio, so we went east thne north. The trip normally takes about 12 hours. Looks like this route will take us 16 hours. When we get past Pittsburg we'll have to decide. Are motels open on Christmas Eve?