Landry Jones Stock...

Is falling faster than Macaulay Culkin's acting career. I mean lately when he's been pressured, he has become a turnover machine. At one point Kiper and McShay had him rated higher than Barkley, which I never believed and got outplayed by RG3, who has to work with inferior talent. What do you guys think about a team taking a chance on Landry.

Is falling faster than Macaulay Culkin's acting career. I mean lately when he's been pressured, he has become a turnover machine. At one point Kiper and McShay had him rated higher than Barkley, which I never believed and got outplayed by RG3, who has to work with inferior talent. What do you guys think about a team taking a chance on Landry.

Two words:

Jay Clocker

Good news is that 2012 is shapping up to be a nice draft class All around.

Cousins in the 2nd or 3rd could be a steal too.

I liked what I saw from Landey Jones in 2010. I got a kid now and college football has been sacrificed. So I haven't seen him fall apart this year. If he can play 2010 in the NFL. A team will be very very happy.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Ryan Tannehill is the second best QB prospect, he has looked way better than Jones, Barkely and RG3 who he destroyed in head to head competition.

Does RG3 play defense? Outside of one bad throw RGIII played great against A&M. Shame his defense is atrocious, Baylor has to drop 40+ points just to have a shot with how poor that D plays. Tannehill came out on top, but he has the better overall team.

Does RG3 play defense? Outside of one bad throw RGIII played great against A&M. Shame his defense is atrocious, Baylor has to drop 40+ points just to have a shot with how poor that D plays. Tannehill came out on top, but he has the better overall team.

And + RG3 beat Texas, Oklahoma while having great games against them.

Blah. The Bills will stick with their $60 Million Dollar Man and build around his noodle arm

A year from now all Bills fans will be wondering "How the hell are we three years into a rebuild and haven't selected a QB high yet? WTF"

No truer words have been spoken.

I think truer words have been spoken.

The little contract that Fitz has with no real guarenteed money will have little deterrent from drafting a QB.

Not to mention that 2012 will be the cheapest 1st round QB in a very long time and for the near future don't think the Bills wont take that into consideration.

Good news is that 2012 is shapping up to be a nice draft class All around.

Cousins in the 2nd or 3rd could be a steal too.

I liked what I saw from Landey Jones in 2010. I got a kid now and college football has been sacrificed. So I haven't seen him fall apart this year. If he can play 2010 in the NFL. A team will be very very happy.

http://www.drafttek.com/2012-NFL-Draft-Prospect-Rankings/Top-QBs.asp

How early do you want a QB? If he's there in RD3, take him, but How early do you want a QB? I'm thinking 2013 or Free Agency.

Edited by Astrobot

RGIII does not work with inferior talent. He works with talent unkown to many viewers because Baylor isn't a traditional power. He has good playmakers out there. His WR's are as good at Oklahoma's WR outside Ryan Broyles.