Anyone with NFL sunday ticket, can you answer this:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I figured that would be the case.

Will be in town for the holiday and was hoping to walk to a place from my sister's house to start the festivities early with some beer and football.

Now I just have to hope Quaker Steak is open on Christmas Eve day.

:beer:

I am going to Quaker Steak tomorrow at noon to watch the college football games. I will ask for you & post back Monday if they will be open or not early. I am going to the one on Transit by the Eastern Hills Mall.

Edited by Gordio

I am going to Quaker Steak tomorrow at noon to watch the college football games. I will ask for you & post back Monday if they will be open or not early. I am going to the one on Transit by the Eastern Hills Mall.

Thanks. That is the one I am talking about.

Thanks. That is the one I am talking about.

Good news, they open up @ 11am Christmas Eve. They have the NFL Ticket also so with the games being played on Saturday that week they should have all the games on.

Good news, they open up @ 11am Christmas Eve. They have the NFL Ticket also so with the games being played on Saturday that week they should have all the games on.

Thanks again.

With this info it is more than likely I will spending my xmas-eve afternoon there. Hopefully the Bills game sells out but if not I will be a huge Giants fan that day and with any luck will be able to see them knock the loud mouth Jets out of play-off contention. :thumbsup: