Spent the day at Philabundance today

The Poojer

our small group of Yellowbook employees packaged over 13 tons of food that will now go out to people in Philly, South Jersey and surrounding counties....I have said here before and often....if you ever get the chance, help out your local foodbank...donations are always appreciated, but donations require back end work....I always leave the foodbank feeling both very good and very humbled....

had to get away from my boss...remember him..the one who's wife(my friend) found him and the au pair doing the panamanian tango..the same boss that was f***ing the au pair while his wife was very very pregnant...the same boss that caused me to so much agida....

What happened with Amazon/EBay or whatever company it was you were with?

had to get away from my boss...remember him..the one who's wife(my friend) found him and the au pair doing the panamanian tango..the same boss that was f***ing the au pair while his wife was very very pregnant...the same boss that caused me to so much agida....

Ah... yes, now I do remember. Congrats on the new job and for helping out the charity.

When Circuit City went under a group of us would spend a shift a week at the Richmond foodbank...it helped us keep things in perspective. I wish I could give more time there....

I assisted with the Raleigh Foodbank when I was out of work for a while. It's even more humbling dropping off food to the various shelters.