Another "Best Wings in America" list

Just Jack

http://www.thepostga...est-hot-wings#1

Let's face it, it's virtually impossible to make "bad" wings,

:blink:

Wow, that comment is ridiculous. It's EASY to make bad wings -- almost every restaurant in the country has succeeded in making bad wings.

I actually went to Legend Larry's once. It was ok, but nowhere near as good as I was expecting. In addition, they apparently only have 1 fryer because it took them forever to bring all of the food out -- and it all came out at different times (we had wings, mozzarella sticks, fries, and some other things; our hears still hate us for that trip!).

How can the list of top 5 not even have Duff's? That's terrible.

Wow, that comment is ridiculous. It's EASY to make bad wings -- almost every restaurant in the country has succeeded in making bad wings.

I actually went to Legend Larry's once. It was ok, but nowhere near as good as I was expecting. In addition, they apparently only have 1 fryer because it took them forever to bring all of the food out -- and it all came out at different times (we had wings, mozzarella sticks, fries, and some other things; our hears still hate us for that trip!).

How can the list of top 5 not even have Duff's? That's terrible.

Yes, Austin, TX has dozen upon dozens of resteraunts that serve up "Buffalo Wings"...only two of them are any good....one, run by a former Buffalonian, and the other, just closed down a few weeks ago. Making good wings seems easy enough...but so few do it.