What the !@#$ is a Jew doing in Pakistan

Kinda of like those hikers who allegedly waltzed into Iran? Seriosly, why put yourself in the position?

It is kind of shocking. Regardless of his interests there.....he is a 70 year old medically frail (per the article) Jewish man who essentially chose to live (even part time) in Pakistan. Given current world conditions (and understanding my limited knowledge of his purpose there), I shudder every time I think of him electing to expose himself to such potential harm. The guy is an easy target.

Having said that... God bless him and I hope he is safe.

It's as bad as a Muslim going to Idaho.

You know when you'd realize the difference between the two?

When your head was rolling down a flight of stairs, that's when.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

What was a Jew doing there? Lending money, ruining banks, running all facets of the Pakistani media empire, having sex with virgins prior to the gang rapes they was sentenced to for their male relative's indiscretion, kicking dogs, hating rainbows, oppressing Palestinians and word has it that he may have seen a married Muslim woman's leg upwards of a centimeter above her ankle joint when her burqa rode up. Oh he also taught a little girl how to read.

The bastard.

Edited by Koko78

What was a Jew doing there? Lending money, ruining banks, running all facets of the Pakistani media empire, having sex with virgins prior to the gang rapes they was sentenced to for their male relative's indiscretion, kicking dogs, hating rainbows, oppressing Palestinians and word has it that he may have seen a married Muslim woman's leg upwards of a centimeter above her ankle joint when her burqa rode up. Oh he also taught a little girl how to read.

The bastard.

Wait, so Steve White is in Pakistan?

The bastard.

For the win! Allahuh Akbar!!

:devil: