LeBron Imitates Stevie

section122

I guess I'm not the only one who thought it was hilarious. Side note - this celebration did not cost LeBron the game they won 70-63.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3FgksrxzM0&feature=player_embedded

*disclaimer - I don't think Stevie cost us the game with his dance and if you do well... your an idiot :thumbsup:

Edited by section122

I guess I'm not the only one who thought it was hilarious. Side note - this celebration did not cost LeBron the game they won 70-63.

youtube.com/watch?v=K3FgksrxzM0&feature=player_embedded

*disclaimer - I don't think Stevie cost us the game with his dance and if you do well... your an idiot :thumbsup:

His dance showed he's immature, but it didn't cost us the game... His stone hands in the clutch, however, did.

His dance showed he's immature, but it didn't cost us the game... His stone hands in the clutch, however, did.

Disagree with the first part as I feel it's a game and he had a little fun it doesn't make him immature to do so... However I can't disagree with the second part. I wonder what if any would have been the fallout had he caught the game winning td. Btw did anyone realize it was 1 day short of a year from when he dropped the Pitt game winner. Wonder what he doesn't like about week 12 :-p