Tangible Proof Henry's value going way down

There have been several post with folks theorizing (though many calim far more certainty about their choice than is warranted in the real world of the market where NO player is worth some absolute level of draft pick) as to what TH's worth is on the market.

Well last night in Buffalo I stumbled upon a true real-life measure.

My wife and I were at the Tops Friendly Market in North Buffalo getting some egg nog, Boca Italian Sausages, Entemanns danish's and stuff for multiple days of holiday festivities.

She pointed to a table upfront as we wheeled our booty out of the store and lo and behold their were literally dozens of Travis Henry bobblehead dolls marked down for sale (it looked like a scene from the Hitchcock movies The Birds where the heros quietly shuffle through a bunch of silent birds sitting and watching as they try to get their car).

In this world where everything must go and are priced according to demand, the TH Bobbleheads were marked as originally priced at $14.99, but were now marked down to a mere ninety-nine cents!

How low the once revered have now fallen.

From the Pro Bowl to the outhouse in one fell swoop. While he once commanded big bucks for a bobblehead he is now a paperweight at best.

There have been several post with folks theorizing (though many calim far more certainty about their choice than is warranted in the real world of the market where NO player is worth some absolute level of draft pick) as to what TH's worth is on the market.

My wife and I were at the Tops Friendly Market in North Buffalo getting some egg nog, Boca Italian Sausages, Entemanns danish's and stuff for multiple days of holiday festivities.

She pointed to a table upfront as we wheeled our booty out of the store and lo and behold their were literally dozens of Travis Henry bobblehead dolls marked down for sale (it looked like a scene from the Hitchcock movies The Birds where the heros quietly shuffle through a bunch of silent birds sitting and watching as they try to get their car).

In this world where everything must go and are priced according to demand, the TH Bobbleheads were marked as originally priced at $14.99, but were now marked down to a mere ninety-nine cents!

From the Pro Bowl to the outhouse in one fell swoop.  While he once commanded big bucks for a bobblehead he is now a paperweight at best.

177253[/snapback]

LOL, the fact that he hasn't played much or done well is a good indicator his value has gone down. No proof needed.

From the Pro Bowl to the outhouse in one fell swoop.  While he once commanded big bucks for a bobblehead he is now a paperweight at best.

177253[/snapback]

i can just hear the trade negotiations on the phone now......

TD: so your intersted in TH huh? Well it's gonna cost you your high 2nd rounder.

unknown GM: 2nd rounder???!! are you crazy? i haven't watched film on TH but the last time I was in WNY I walked into that Tops in north Buffalo and his bobbleheads were marked down to 99 cents. you get no better than a 4th for a discounted bobblehead.

TD: you saw that? @$%@$. (aside) i'm gonna have to have a talk with that manager.

Hey how about a 3rd rounder and we'll repaint all the TH bobbleheads we have to your team colors and send them along with him?

GM: DEAL!