Mcgahees Performance Thus Far

It was bold pick..but in my opinion the right pick. It was also smart to sit him for a year and not rush his pace..and look at the benefits...

947 yards

9 Rushing Tds

a game breaker with the ability to take it to the house..perhaps he's still a bit worried about his knee but he won't tell you that. When willis mcgahee is out there, our offense is scarier..opposing defenses should know that when willis is out there, he has the potential to score on every play.. yes we didn't see that against cincy..he will get his 1000 yards, if not this week, the against pittsburgh..What this kid as gone through is evident to know that he's playing with a chip on his shoulder, he's playing for the 20 or so teams that passed him up in the 2003 NFL draft..and while he does that, his team THE BILLS reap the benefits! I for one am very exciting about what willis brings to the table, I can definetly see a 1500 yard 20 TD season next year from him..he has that drive now..

and when his named was called that day in april of 2003 I was surprised just like most people were..but TD was right he was a top 5 talent..and in my opinion the steal of the draft..and he's showing everybody why..he was a game breaker as a hurricane and he'll be an even better gamebreaker as a bill..

GO WILLIS AND GO BILLS !

Him breaking the 1000 yard rushing milestone this season was what I had in mind for unabashedly claiming this was one of the best football draft picks I had ever seen.

Even if WM were injured and his career ended suddenly after that point obviously the result would not compare to results like TTs output for the Bills with is knee, but it would be irrational to fault TD for that bad luck.

Has WM is so close, this really looks like TD and the Bills showing great skill, trust in their docs ande cojones in picking him.

Him breaking the 1000 yard rushing milestone this season was what I had in mind for unabashedly claiming this was one of the best football draft picks I had ever seen.

177243[/snapback]

I didn't give it that much thought at the beginning of the season, but you're right on with this assessment. There is no way I would have guessed he'd be a 1000 yard back this year. Question is...does he have 2000 all-purpose yards in him next year?