Jack Del Rio fired

CowgirlsFan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't it be great if they put Wannstedt in DC & bring Delrio in for the LB's coach :worthy: !!!

Hope Chan & Buddy is paying attention !!!

Wouldn't it be great if they put Wannstedt in DC & bring Delrio in for the LB's coach :worthy: !!!

Hope Chan & Buddy is paying attention !!!

Worth saying it twice !!!

That would be AWESOME! Execept in my scenario NORV TURNER would be HC, DEL RIO would be DC, and Wanny would remain LB's coach. Chan, unfortunately, would be out of a job.

That would be AWESOME! Execept in my scenario NORV TURNER would be HC, DEL RIO would be DC, and Wanny would remain LB's coach. Chan, unfortunately, would be out of a job.

Insanity!! Norv Turner is one of the worst head coaches I have ever witnessed. How this guy has kept his job is beyond me. Total !@#$ing failure. :wallbash:

Insanity!! Norv Turner is one of the worst head coaches I have ever witnessed. How this guy has kept his job is beyond me. Total !@#$ing failure. :wallbash:

Agreed. He took San Diego from a playoff caliber team to a complete mess. Their offense hasn't looked this bad in years. Would much rather have Chan. Do not understand why anyone has problem with what Chan has done so far to be honest. I like him as head coach of our team

I've done far worse than kill you. I've hurt you.

Maybe Chan can give the Khan death speech at the rematch with the Patriots in the last game of the season - - we could use a little fire in the belly even if the playoffs are a lost cause this year:

"From Hell's heart I stab at thee. For Hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."

Whats happening in San Diego is totally not Norv's fault but WHATEVER. You guys think Phillip Rivers is some kind of Joe Montana. Let's set the record straight. Like a lot of teams the Bolts have been plagued with injuries. Especially to their O-line, McNeil, Dielman, Mruzckowski, -Gates has a turf toe that's an on-again/off-again situation. Yah six years ago, the Bolts were a playoff team WITH AN OFFENSE INSTALLED BY NORV TURNER! Still, they couldn't win in in the playoffs under Schottenheimer. They went 14-2, only to get embarassed by the Patriots at home. Then there was the constant tension between Schott and A.J. Smith. That's REALLY why Smith fired him. That, and the fact that all his coordinators from the previous winning season got better jobs. Wade Phillips, Cam Cameron, Greg Manusky (Linebackers coach) all LEFT. Despite those coaching losses, in '07 Norv took the Bolts to their first playoff win since '94! Then backed it up with another playoff win the following season! This simply isn't the same team Norv inherited four years ago. -There's no Tomlinson, No Sproles, and Gates is always hurt. Then Norv had to deal with the lockout and getting guys ready after that. Last season, the Bolts had the #1 offense with a corp of recievers that NOBODY EVER HEARD OF. Is it now Norvs Fault That Phil Rivers has thrown 17 interceptions? Is it also Norv's fault that Ryan Matthews is a Fumbling MACHINE. -Nonsense! Of course they'll scapegoat Norv, and get rid of the main reason that the Bolts have had ANY success in the last ten years. WHATEVER. I'm no Charger fan, but GET A LIFE, Norv Haters. I'd be ecstatic if he took a job in B-lo.

Edited by #34fan

another coach that kept his job longer then he should have simply because he had a guaranteed contract

i think Reid is gone as well but it will probably come out as him stepping down...i dont care what his record is the guy has always been overrated

I doubt Haley is gone from KC, they made the playoffs last year and had a ton of injuries, he prob gets one more year

Shanahan prob gets another year as well

my surprise firing is Garrett in Dallas...think Fisher ends up there or Philly

I see Fisher ending up in Philly. Dallas will make it to the playoffs, so not sure if Garrett gets fired.

Another one who may retire is Coughlin especially if they don't make the playoffs.

Arizona could fire wisenhunt.

The question for us is: Is there any good 3-4 DC out there that can come in and salvage this defense.

I see Fisher ending up in Philly. Dallas will make it to the playoffs, so not sure if Garrett gets fired.

Another one who may retire is Coughlin especially if they don't make the playoffs.

Arizona could fire wisenhunt.

The question for us is: Is there any good 3-4 DC out there that can come in and salvage this defense.

I don't know a lot about Xs-Os, so this may sound dumb, but do we need to run 3-4?

I don't know a lot about Xs-Os, so this may sound dumb, but do we need to run 3-4?

I don't think we need to. I'd rather see us go after the best DC we can. Let him run what he thinks will work best. If it's 3-4, fine. If it's 4-3 find. If it's 46 that's cool too as long as it works.