Los angeles weather

Clippers of Nfl

Yeah, with the mudslides, the constant forest fires, the thickening smog, the gang bangers, the 17% unemployments rate, the constant trafficking of illegal aliens from Mexico, the housing market crash & the earth quakes & the constant threat that the whole state is going to fall into the Pacific Ocean one day California is a great place to live. You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. :worthy:

I think you've been watching the news too much. I've been telling myself that for nearly 30 years. So I've lived in CA for 30 years, NY for 19 and traveled back to WNY twice a year for the last 10 I think I well qualified to know which place is better. In all those years I've experienced 3 or 4 decent quakes that have done nothing but make a few pictures crooked, have had zero issues with wild fires or mudslides. I also benefitted from the housing bubble and the cheap Mexican labor. I'll take all those issues that have really done nothing to me all these years to your annual snow/mud festivals. Don't get me wrong I love WNY but whenever I visit I can't wait to get back here.

Don't forget the high winds last night.

Ooooooh, scary.

I think you've been watching the news too much. I've been telling myself that for nearly 30 years. So I've lived in CA for 30 years, NY for 19 and traveled back to WNY twice a year for the last 10 I think I well qualified to know which place is better. In all those years I've experienced 3 or 4 decent quakes that have done nothing but make a few pictures crooked, have had zero issues with wild fires or mudslides. I also benefitted from the housing bubble and the cheap Mexican labor. I'll take all those issues that have really done nothing to me all these years to your annual snow/mud festivals. Don't get me wrong I love WNY but whenever I visit I can't wait to get back here.

Ooooooh, scary.

Take it easy, I half posted it because I knew it would get a rise out of you. I have 2 friends that live out in California. I have been out there numerous times. I know it is a great place to live. So is WNY.

Ooooooh, scary.

Yeah, but for what your house probably is worth in California, you could own half of Buffalo and be a quick drive from the Canadian Ballet

Take it easy, I half posted it because I knew it would get a rise out of you. I have 2 friends that live out in California. I have been out there numerous times. I know it is a great place to live. So is WNY.

I know you were but I tend to get defensive when people from WNY complain about all those "bad" thing about CA. I'll take the threat of all of those on a daily basis to knowing that every year the cold, snow and mud will come.....every stinking year.

Yeah, but for what your house probably is worth in California, you could own half of Buffalo and be a quick drive from the Canadian Ballet

I rent. :P

You can work with 52? I don't think so. That's colder than the SF bay.

Yes. i lived in arizona as a kid for like 2 years. i was in the pool everyday from 10-7pm (damn, like a work schedule). hot or cold. ok not a good example. im just a water baby, love the beach and pools.

later on back in cali i would go to the beach with my friends at midnight. everyone else freezing their ass off, not me.

also river water is usually cold as hell. first one in, last one out.

so yeah, 80/52. i can work with that. i would take breaks in between of course.

the key is constant moving and being submerjed. sometimes the air is what gets you.

Don't forget the high winds last night.

big time high winds last night. felt like chicago

Yes. i lived in arizona as a kid for like 2 years. i was in the pool everyday from 10-7pm (damn, like a work schedule). hot or cold. ok not a good example. im just a water baby, love the beach and pools.

later on back in cali i would go to the beach with my friends at midnight. everyone else freezing their ass off, not me.

also river water is usually cold as hell. first one in, last one out.

so yeah, 80/52. i can work with that. i would take breaks in between of course.

the key is constant moving and being submerjed. sometimes the air is what gets you.

big time high winds last night. felt like chicago

Let me ask you. Would you swim in the SF bay in December without a wetsuit?