Los angeles weather

Clippers of Nfl

Man weather this weekend was excellent. It was 80 Sat and Sunday.

Perfect to watch a game, take out the grill, watch your team lose.

Too bad it chills out back to the high 60's midweek. I hate cold weather!

You poor thing. :rolleyes:

Although we can't complain back here in WNY. The weather the past month has been much better than what could be expected. Although its a mixed bag, because as soon as that cold air hits the unseasonably warm lakes, we are gonna get slammed with snow.

Although we can't complain back here in WNY. The weather the past month has been much better than what could be expected. Although its a mixed bag, because as soon as that cold air hits the unseasonably warm lakes, we are gonna get slammed with snow.

Yep, can't complain at all. Actually went golfing Saturday at Byrnecliff. Course is in great shape. They said on Channel 4 that we are going to set a record for latest in the year that there has been measurable snow fall at the airport. With no significant snow in the next 15 day forecast we maybe able to get out of most of December without lifting a shovel. Certainly not LA weather but we will take what we can get here in WNY.

I drove by one of the courses here in Syracuse, I wasn't surprised to see golfers out since it was around 60, I was surprised to see the flags still on the greens. I would have thought they would be put away last month.

You know the county/town courses close I believe at the end of October but the public/private courses usually keep the pins in until the snow falls. I have golfed as late as December 30th one year at Terry Hills & the pins were still in. You got to figure this is all bonus money for them this time of year. Whatever cash they get to they probably don't even claim it. They probably just put it in their pockets.

I drove by one of the courses here in Syracuse, I wasn't surprised to see golfers out since it was around 60, I was surprised to see the flags still on the greens. I would have thought they would be put away last month.

I hit a round on Sunday here in Rochester. A bit of debris on the greens, and a few had been aerated, but really things were pretty solid. It was upper 50s and overcast with just a little breeze. I've only hit 2 rounds since early September but really hit the ball well :thumbsup:. Couldn't putt tho...

We may get snow showers here in Knoxville tonight. It looks to be borderline with respect to the temps as they are predicted to hover just above freezing through the night then warm up tomorrow.

where is knoxville?????

freezing?????

funny.

cool that your weather has been decent too.

Yep, can't complain at all. Actually went golfing Saturday at Byrnecliff. Course is in great shape. They said on Channel 4 that we are going to set a record for latest in the year that there has been measurable snow fall at the airport. With no significant snow in the next 15 day forecast we maybe able to get out of most of December without lifting a shovel. Certainly not LA weather but we will take what we can get here in WNY.

As a lifelong WNY'er who can't wait to retire and spend winters in Florida, I have always felt that if we get minimal snow accumulations in November and December, I can deal with the blasts in January and February. It's the snowstorms in Nov & Dec that make winter miserable for me.

As a lifelong WNY'er who can't wait to retire and spend winters in Florida, I have always felt that if we get minimal snow accumulations in November and December, I can deal with the blasts in January and February. It's the snowstorms in Nov & Dec that make winter miserable for me.

oh hell no!!!!!!

By jan and feb im in the pool already.

I love the early snow. It's the long grinds through Jan and Feb that suck so much.

80 in Palm Springs for Thanksgiving. Unfortunately our friend's pool heater was broken. Pool temp was 52. :angry:

i can work with 80/52.

i went to frisco for the first time ever last year. just for the hell of it i got in the pool. weather was 50 or 60 and pool temp. felt like 15 or something.

omg when i jumped in, it felt like i was being stabbed over and over (well kinda, i have never been stabbed before) also, the water was so cold, when i opened my eyes underwater the color i saw was orange. after 3 minutes i left. i wanted to do laps since no one was in the pool area, but f that... no wonder no one was in the pool area.

i can work with 80/52.

i went to frisco for the first time ever last year. just for the hell of it i got in the pool. weather was 50 or 60 and pool temp. felt like 15 or something.

omg when i jumped in, it felt like i was being stabbed over and over (well kinda, i have never been stabbed before) also, the water was so cold, when i opened my eyes underwater the color i saw was orange. after 3 minutes i left. i wanted to do laps since no one was in the pool area, but f that... no wonder no one was in the pool area.

You can work with 52? I don't think so. That's colder than the SF bay.

I love the early snow. It's the long grinds through Jan and Feb that suck so much.

That's what killed me in WNY .... winter just seems to drag on forever. I f'in kills to have a sort of warm day in March followed by that &$!*!#$! snow three days later.

That's what killed me in WNY .... winter just seems to drag on forever. I f'in kills to have a sort of warm day in March followed by that &$!*!#$! snow three days later.

My favorite was when I flew back in 1991 (?) for the Bills/Raiders playoff game. The wind chill at the game was -35 and it was 80 when I left LA. 115 degree change in temp in one day will !@#$ you up.

There hasn't been any real snow in Buffalo and it's about to be December. Gotta love global warming. I love Cali but I'd rather live like a king here and visit once or twice a year.

But it's even better to live here like a king and visit back there a couple of times a year. ;)

But it's even better to live here like a king and visit back there a couple of times a year. ;)

Yeah, with the mudslides, the constant forest fires, the thickening smog, the gang bangers, the 17% unemployments rate, the constant trafficking of illegal aliens from Mexico, the housing market crash & the earth quakes & the constant threat that the whole state is going to fall into the Pacific Ocean one day California is a great place to live. You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. :worthy: