Giants-Saints Live Game Thread (Official)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills lost but both of my fantasy teams have clinched the win this week. I have one starter (Sproles) going but don't need him to do anything.

Combined record of my two teams, 15-9… and both leagues are very competitive.

Same here . I have Sproles as my RB, I have already clinched playoff spot. 8-4 record so far tied for first place. Makes Sundays so much more interesting.

I'll take the Giants plus the 7 points they're getting.

Looking forward to getting a good look at Mark Herzlich.

Wow! Fake FG attempt short of the first down.

That Pierre-Paul is quite the athlete. Wish the Bills were as fixated about stockpiling pass rushers as the Giants are.

They never even got to where they missed Michael Strahan.

Where are they stockpiling them? Not on the field apparently.

Berman and the Fastest 3 Minutes… Stevie Johnson story?

Same here . I have Sproles as my RB, I have already clinched playoff spot. 8-4 record so far tied for first place. Makes Sundays so much more interesting.

Nice to clinch early, now about that first round bye…

Where are they stockpiling them? Not on the field apparently.

Brees is on fire today and his blockers are giving him just enough time.

But not many teams can boast the likes of Justin Tuck, Jason Pierre-Paul, Osi Umenyiora and Mathias Kiwanuka.

That's a murderer's row.

Looks like Flutie's old team won the Grey Cup. Cool.

Did that huge knockout hit on Hakeem Nicks ignite the Giants?

Was the DB that Jacobs ran over the same one who put the hit on Nicks?

A bit of a momentum shift here.

I'd be surprised to find out that Nicks wasn't concussed on that play. Manning continues to thrive despite losing weapons. Gotta give credit.

That did it, for the moment.

:thumbsup: cool breeeez :worthy:

Did that huge knockout hit on Hakeem Nicks ignite the Giants?

Was the DB that Jacobs ran over the same one who put the hit on Nicks?

A bit of a momentum shift here.

Both hits were brutal

Exactly my point - defense requires a good DC as well as good to great players. The point is the same now as it was before.

No one would dispute that having better players makes a coach "better."

However would you dispute the idea that some coaches get more out of their players than other coaches?

Great game. Refs almost lost control a few times.

Some of these guys are just freaks. Jpp definitely stands out in a crowd. Graham is unreal.... Sproles is soooo tiny next to him.

As always, a treat to watch drew.

Edited by NoSaint

Some of these guys are just freaks. Jpp definitely stands out in a crowd. Graham is unreal.... Sproles is soooo tiny next to him.

I don't watch the Saints too much - not much chance here.

Is it a Saints thing, or was it a TV thing, to play "call me the breeze" after they score?

He is pretty amazing.

I don't watch the Saints too much - not much chance here.

Is it a Saints thing, or was it a TV thing, to play "call me the breeze" after they score?

He is pretty amazing.

Not a saints thing. they play the ying yang twins song "halftime" after scores (stand up and get crunk)

It was a great game even though I was hoping for a close, competitive contest.

Ultimately the injuries caught up with the Giants a bit. Ahmad Bradshaw is a big loss as is Michael Boley. Osi hardly even played and Tuck seems nicked up. Manningham was out, Amukumara has only played two games and the other prize rookie, Marvin Austin is on IR as is 2009 second rounder Clint Sintim.

The Saints are very healthy for a team in week 12.

That said the Saints were unbelievable… nearly perfect offensively. Haven't seen them play that well since their Super Bowl season two years ago.

For the Giants, JPP was a revelation… that guy is scary good. Hakeem Nicks is elite… On the Saints side, Jimmy Graham, Brees, their lowly-drafted O-line, their stable of running backs and their receiving corps are all playing out of their skulls.

What a well-oiled machine. If they could dial their defense up a notch or two they could be right there with the Packers.

Not to keep beating the Tight End drum, but Jimmy Graham just the next in line that shows how important a fast te who can split the seems really is to having a consistently productive offense

To be fair the saints and pats were productive without JG and gronkowski.

Graham has been a freakshow to watch. Huge, fluid, big blocks, loves to hit, durable, soft hands and a huge work ethic. If he stays healthy, he could turn into a HoF player easily. Lastnight was his 29th pro game with only 10 or so games under his belt before coming to the league? He's going to get better and might already be the best in the league.

Edited by NoSaint