Giants-Saints Live Game Thread (Official)

I'll take the Giants plus the 7 points they're getting.

Looking forward to getting a good look at Mark Herzlich.

Wow! Fake FG attempt short of the first down.

That Pierre-Paul is quite the athlete. Wish the Bills were as fixated about stockpiling pass rushers as the Giants are.

They never even got to where they missed Michael Strahan.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eli < peyton

eli looks mentally challenged. but hes ok with me.

i mainly like them cuz their defense is awesome. i wish bills had an awesome defense.

Yeah their GM Jerry Reese does a great job.

The Giants have been plagued by tons of significant injuries this year but they're still a real tough team.

The offenses I like always seem to be able to get their fullbacks 2-3 effective touches every game…. Hynoski, Marcel Reese…

What a spin move by Nicks… Wow.

Too bad we had Troup higher than Pierre-Paul on our draft board.

Too bad we had no use for the undrafted Mark Herzlich either :angry:

The Saints D is overmatched against the Giants offense. Eeansy Teensy DBs tacking ginormous TE, crappy back-tackling

Pierre-Paul, for wont of a better word, is a "specimen." Wow.

MANY of the people here wanted us to draft Herzlich instead of Jasper. Kinda hard to argue with that now.

As for tonight's matchup, it's a great contrast in styles. The G-Men are a real traditional, physical football team and the Saints are a prototypical air-circus outfit. It could be a tortoise vs hare type of game and I'm thinking the Giants might wear the Saints down. I also love the fact that the Giants can pressure the passer so that Brees is gonna have to be on the top of his game.

I really love the matchup.

I'm full on rooting for my fantasy team. Nicks and Kasay need to total fewer than 15.2 points (non ppr league) and I'm a virtual shoe in for the playoffs.

The Bills lost but both of my fantasy teams have clinched the win this week. I have one starter (Sproles) going but don't need him to do anything.

Combined record of my two teams, 15-9… and both leagues are very competitive.

So long as we're talking fantasy, I invested $27 in Jermichael Finley when I could've had Graham for $12. :wallbash:

We don't use a rotisserie/money system but I took Finley in the 4th round (3rd TE taken) based on pro-rating his numbers from last year before he got injured.

Unfortunately, many of those touches have been taken by Jordy Nelson.