Where do you live vs. Your outlook going forward

ThurmasThoman

140 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you live (in market or out of market) and what's your outlook on the Bills immediate future (the next 2-3 seasons.)

• I live in the greater Buffalo area and I think this team is going absolutely nowhere.
    • I live in another part of the country, and I think this team is going nowhere.
    • I live in the greater Buffalo area, and I think this team is on the doorstep of greatness, and a lock for the playoffs next year.
    • I live in another part of the country, and I think this team is on the doorstep of greatness, and a lock for the playoffs next year.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live outside of Buffalo and I think the team is heading in the right direction. But I don't think we will make any significant breakthroughs to the superbowl. I think we might barely make the playoffs next year if we can fix depth, but our problems with our FO mentality of spending and our poor player development will keep us from being serious contenders.

I don't think this franchise will ever recover from the Lost Decade 2000-2010 until we have new ownership.

You're right about the "Lost Decade," but we somehow recovered from the 70's, and most of the 80's, so there is a certain amount of Hope.

As for new ownership, that obviously will take care of itself, for better or worse, and once again I Hope for the best going forward.