Minnesota v. the Pack

gantrules

So who are you rooting for.

Me, it's the Packers. I've always enjoyed watching Brett Favre play ball. He's one of the few highly pub'd good guys in the game. It's always a pleaure. Something about the winter, Christmas and Favre is just right. Kinda like Bruce Springsteen in a way.

Anyways, I can see this game being a barn burner. Pack 35 Vikings 28.

Love the Vikings today. Philly sucked the heart out of Green Bay a few weeks ago with that trouncing. As long as Mike Tice doesn't have a complete mental collapse (which I agree wouldn't be shocking), I think you'll see a fairly substantial win by the Vikings today.

Not sure who I'm rooting for.....

Can someone explain to me how Ahman Green made the pro-bowl? :lol:

Brand Recognition

177125[/snapback]

Yeah - I know. The pickings are slim as well with so many teams using multiple tailbacks for various reasons. Portis hasn't lit the world on fire, but he still would seem to compare favorably to Green.

It's easily his worst year production wise as a Packer, plus he has 7 fumbles (4 FL). An overpriced "brand" for sure.

Yeah, but this game is for all the marbles in the division. I tend to think that Brett is going to have a huge game today.

177155[/snapback]

But the marbles are being chased on turf. Brett always seems like a different quarterback on turf. Who knows. After watching what was clearly the single most embarrassing upset in the past five years, it's hard to tell what can happen any more.

But the marbles are being chased on turf. Brett always seems like a different quarterback on turf. Who knows. After watching what was clearly the single most embarrassing upset in the past five years, it's hard to tell what can happen any more.

177158[/snapback]

Not just turf - in domes. It's really odd.

Rooting for the Packers for two reasons. a) I live in Minnesota and i hate how fairweathered the fans here are. They don't *deserve* to make the playoffs. Packer fans are a lot like Bills fans. b) I'm in Green Bay with the in-laws right now, and they'll be bummed if the Pack lose. :lol:

CW