Good Day for Bill's Players

So Lynch ran for 100 plus yards as did McGahee; A fumble return for a TD by Youbody; a couple sacks by Maybin; a win by Justin Leonhard. Whitner is playing on the team with the second best record in the league.

Am I leaving anyone out! Go Bills!!

Did Justin Leonhard eagle or birdie 18 for the win?

So Lynch ran for 100 plus yards as did McGahee; A fumble return for a TD by Youbody; a couple sacks by Maybin; a win by Justin Leonhard. Whitner is playing on the team with the second best record in the league.

Am I leaving anyone out! Go Bills!!

London Fletcher. Seems to be 2nd in the league in tackles right now. Too bad he couldn't cut the mustard any more for the Bills at linebacker.

<br />So Lynch ran for 100 plus yards as did McGahee;  A fumble return for a TD by Youbody; a couple sacks by Maybin; a win by Justin Leonhard.  Whitner is playing on the team with the second best record in the league. <br /><br />Am I leaving anyone out!  Go Bills!!<br />
it wasn't a good week for whitner. His bad play was a BIG reason they lost. But yeah, he's on a good team

I do give Rex credit for putting Maybin in position to succeed. They dont ask him to play the run, they dont ask him to cover. They only ask him to do what he can do, go after the QB from the outside.

And that, I think, may be a key observation on Chan's real weakness. Instead of finding ways to put talented, but limited, players in positions to succeed, he shunts them aside in favor of less talented, but better-rounded players. Maybin would be one example. Spiller may be another. I'm sure Rex would take him, and he'd be doing wonderfully.

And that, I think, may be a key observation on Chan's real weakness. Instead of finding ways to put talented, but limited, players in positions to succeed, he shunts them aside in favor of less talented, but better-rounded players. Maybin would be one example. Spiller may be another. I'm sure Rex would take him, and he'd be doing wonderfully.

Yeah I agree with you completely and have said so all along.

Spiller in the right environment would probably be doing great. Unfortunately (for him and the team) the Bills and Gailey are not the right environment.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Unless they are players that made a lasting impression, I dont care really what other Bills are doing. Players come and go every year.

The guys you mentionned did absolutely nothing for us.

I just wish we have London Fletcher.