Texans Matt Leinhart out for year

And Houston will STILL make the playoffs in spite of this because they have a good defense (unlike the Bills) a good weekly gameplan (unlike the Bills) and depth at other positions and will sign someone this week to fill the void (unlike the Bills). THERE I DID IT, ITS NOW RELAVENT TO THE BILLS!!!

Thanks for making that clear. I was afraid the OP was suggesting that a setback for the Texans somehow opened up some ridiculous opportunity for the Bills. Not even.

And Houston will STILL make the playoffs in spite of this because they have a good defense (unlike the Bills) a good weekly gameplan (unlike the Bills) and depth at other positions and will sign someone this week to fill the void (unlike the Bills). THERE I DID IT, ITS NOW RELAVENT TO THE BILLS!!!

And lets not leave out the fact that they are playing in a weak division, and before Schaub was injured, they built up a nice lead in the division. That team got to were they are because they have a good defence and a very strong offence. They were scoring alot of points with Schaub. Don't count out Tenessee though, they can get right back into it and still have a shot. But it helps having the 0-11 Colts and 3-8 Jags in the same division this year to make the playoffs

But with both QB's going down in the last few games, it makes you wonder what Houston did to piss off the football gods?

And lets not leave out the fact that they are playing in a weak division, and before Schaub was injured, they built up a nice lead in the division. That team got to were they are because they have a good defence and a very strong offence. They were scoring alot of points with Schaub. Don't count out Tenessee though, they can get right back into it and still have a shot. But it helps having the 0-11 Colts and 3-8 Jags in the same division this year to make the playoffs

But with both QB's going down in the last few games, it makes you wonder what Houston did to piss off the football gods?

If they both can pass through waivers maybe we can pull off a sneaky trade that gets us Schaub for Billy Joe Hobart Fitzpatrick. The Texans get a decent guy to make their run. You never know when you'll get another chance like this. The Bills get a true franchise QB. It should work for everybody but I think the Titans or maybe even another playoff team like the Raiders would put in a waiver claim to block it.

If they both can pass through waivers maybe we can pull off a sneaky trade that gets us Schaub for Billy Joe Hobart Fitzpatrick. The Texans get a decent guy to make their run. You never know when you'll get another chance like this. The Bills get a true franchise QB. It should work for everybody but I think the Titans or maybe even another playoff team like the Raiders would put in a waiver claim to block it.

Try the aquamarine. I hear it tastes like chicken.

Try the aquamarine. I hear it tastes like chicken.

Dude whatever. Stranger things have happened. I read they are looking at Jeff Garcia, Brody Croyle and Glove Wearing Mary. Fitz would be a better choice than at least two of those three. It would be nice to see Fitz motivated again and I know Schaub is a steep price, but the Super Bowl has a lot of allure. It is at least worth a phone call. It doesn't matter for us in 2011. Schaub can't play but Brown can lose and fail to prepare just like Fitz.