(OT) Joke of the Day....

mtdoak

Three guys were heading to a football game, a Bills fan, a Patriots fan, and a Colts fan. On the way there, they noticed a foot sticking out of the bush. They investigated and found a drunk, passed out woman. Out of respect for the woman, the Bills fan his cap over the left breast, the Colts fan put his cap on her right breast, and the Pats fan put his cap over her crotch.

The next day the Police found the naked young woman, and two cops began to investigate. The first cop lifted up the Bills hat, the Colts hat, and the Patriots hat. The other cap says to him

"Are you a pervert or something"

To which the first cop replies: "No, I'm just suprised. Usually when I look under a Patriots cap I find an a-hole"

Three guys were heading to a football game, a Bills fan, a Patriots fan, and a Colts fan.  On the way there, they noticed a foot sticking out of the bush.  They investigated and found a drunk, passed out woman.  Out of respect for the woman, the Bills fan his cap over the left breast, the Colts fan put his cap on her right breast, and the Pats fan put his cap over her crotch. 

The next day the Police found the naked young woman, and two cops began to investigate.  The first cop lifted up the Bills hat, the Colts hat, and the Patriots hat.  The other cap says to him

To which the first cop replies: "No, I'm just suprised.  Usually when I look under a Patriots cap I find an a-hole"

176841[/snapback]

bada-bing

Three guys were heading to a football game, a Bills fan, a Patriots fan, and a Colts fan.  On the way there, they noticed a foot sticking out of the bush.  They investigated and found a drunk, passed out woman.  Out of respect for the woman, the Bills fan his cap over the left breast, the Colts fan put his cap on her right breast, and the Pats fan put his cap over her crotch. 

The next day the Police found the naked young woman, and two cops began to investigate.  The first cop lifted up the Bills hat, the Colts hat, and the Patriots hat.  The other cap says to him

To which the first cop replies: "No, I'm just suprised.  Usually when I look under a Patriots cap I find an a-hole"

176841[/snapback]

:lol: