Sanctuary

SelmonSmith6378

Channel? Story line?

It's on SyFy (Scare Tactics is the only other good show) It's about a special team that helps to maintain peace between humans and "abnormals" (monsters) Eventually, they become so skilled that the government wants to use them as abnormal hunters. They turn the offer down, and set out to maintain peace between both groups. It's a little like the plot from "Hellboy" only a bit different.

It's on SyFy (Scare Tactics is the only other good show) It's about a special team that helps to maintain peace between humans and "abnormals" (monsters) Eventually, they become so skilled that the government wants to use them as abnormal hunters. They turn the offer down, and set out to maintain peace between both groups. It's a little like the plot from "Hellboy" only a bit different.

I like the sound of it...thanks for the head's up!

It's on demand if you have verizon fios. Really fun show,

I enjoy the sci-fi genre, it just seems like it's not often that something holds my interest. I was really psyched for Falling Skies, and it started off promising, but by the end of the season I was barely even paying attention to it.

I have DirecTV, but will see if I can track down some past episodes.

Sounds like a "Torchwood" rip-off.

Just watched a few "Sanctuary" episodes. All I can say is...Wow! What a great show! Anyone agree?

I like but it is not best Sci Fi show on SyFi - Eureka is - but SyFi is. But of course SyFi is going to ruin that by canceling Eureka. SyFi is determined to run me off as viewer it appears. You can look at the webisodes which were start of series on Hulu for free.

Sounds like a "Torchwood" rip-off.

Not at all. Used to watch Torchwood before I decided to cut cable costs and eliminated tier which had BBC America (only channel on tier I watched on it was BBC America). Both have abnormals on it but with Sanctuary the abnormals are on both sides not just a catch and take care of show. Politics is a great part of Sanctuary too.