Shaud Williams looks like a Elf....

Tom

ScratchLog Comments

Still Staying Warm

Today brought about an absolute first in all of my years of living...It was 1 degree today. That's right 1 degree. By far the coldest I've ever been in my life. It has snowed the last couple of days which is something I'm not quite used to. Oh well enough about the cold weather. The game this past weekend against the Cincinnati Bengals was a big one for our team. We are still in the playoff picture, but we really need to win our last two games to have a chance. The city of Buffalo has come back to life now that we are winning and have a chance at the playoffs. The fans are excited and football is fun again for the fans of Buffalo. The guys on the team are up beat and it's fun to be in the locker room again. We have a big game coming up this weekend against the 49ers and we'll finally play in nice weather. I hope everyone has a safe and blessed holidays and I look forward to hearing from all of you soon..

God Bless!!!

shaud on December 20th, 2004

8 Comments

Good luck Shaud. All of us on the tidefans board are cheering for you!

Roll Tide!

Tres on 21.12.2004

Keep up the hard work...you're going to keep getting more and more chances. We're rooting for you down here in The Land of Crimson.

About the cold....

Just remember to layer. A set of polypropylene longjohns covered by just about anything will get you through those brutal Buffalo winter days.

John on 21.12.2004

Hey Shaud,

Congratulations on your touchdown and success you are having in Buffalo. Hey if you ever need an ankle tapped let me know..

J. G.

J.G. YOUR HIGH SCHOOL TRAINER on 21.12.2004

Very proud of you Shaud! Keep going hard and good things will continue to happen.

Roll Tide!

Trey

Trey on 21.12.2004

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! The firewood is in the mail.

Jim

Jim on 21.12.2004

Best wishes for next week. I am a faithful Bama grad that fondly remembers driving all that distance to see you score on the first play in Arkansas in 2002. I also watched with pride in 2003 when you assumed the ultimate team leadership role. You handled the coaching changes with loyalty, dignity, and class.... I will always be impressed. Good luck vs. San Francisco. I look forward to seeing the Bills make the playoffs.

Chris on 21.12.2004

Congratulations on all of your accomplishments up in Buffalo! We're all pulling for you down here in Tide Land! I hope you have a merry Christmas and a GREAT game against the 49ers! (just go easy on Saleem Rasheed.. he's practically family) God Bless!

-Lindsay

Lindsay Lee on 22.12.2004

Hey, Shaud. Patti and I have been keeping up with your progress. We're all proud of you. We hope to be able to find the game and watch you really show Buffalo what Andrews pride is all about. Good Luck Sunday, and Merry Christmas. Lyn

Lyn on 22.12.2004

geez louise. lets not hate on the guy. i dont give a damn what he looks like, as long as he gets the job done...

Any hate exists in your mind only, Louise................

He certainly needs to show something against SF, or his trip back to the pine is pretty much assurred, and trading Henry may be off completely. So far, Shaud has looked pretty good in the preseason against scrubs that weren't going to make the team anyway, and a demoralized Cleveland Browns defense. Against the Bengals, I couldn't tell whether it was him being indecisive, or the O-line wasn't getting the job done.

I'd like to get the opinion from somene who knows football enough to say whether or not the Bills were running plays that suit Shaud's style of running. There's quite a difference in size between TH, WM and Shaud.

He certainly needs to show something against SF, or his trip back to the pine is pretty much assurred, and trading Henry may be off completely.  So far, Shaud has looked pretty good in the preseason against scrubs that weren't going to make the team anyway, and a demoralized Cleveland Browns defense.  Against the Bengals, I couldn't tell whether it was him being indecisive, or the O-line wasn't getting the job done. 

I'd like to get the opinion from somene who knows football enough to say whether or not the Bills were running plays that suit Shaud's style of running.  There's quite a difference in size between TH, WM and Shaud.

176994[/snapback]

I like the fact that he keeps his head up like McGahee. Travis starting putting his head down last year when the o line was at its woeful worst. He stopped looking for holes because there never were any.