Everybody's favorite J-Lo commercial

/dev/null

I find the fact that anybody would give a rip about this dumb.

Same here, and yet this is our second Jo-Lo TV commercial thread in the last few weeks. Who the hell would ever even pay attention to such a thing? Some of you really need to get your testosterone checked.....or buy a new remote control! :lol:

i started one of the threads and it had nothing to do with JLo, it had everything to do with the pronunciation of the word 'Sublime'....she is pronouncing it 'sub-leem' throughout the commercial and iirc the voice over also pronounces it 'sub-leem' :wallbash:

Same here, and yet this is our second Jo-Lo TV commercial thread in the last few weeks. Who the hell would ever even pay attention to such a thing? Some of you really need to get your testosterone checked.....or buy a new remote control! :lol:

i started one of the threads and it had nothing to do with JLo, it had everything to do with the pronunciation of the word 'Sublime'....she is pronouncing it 'sub-leem' throughout the commercial and iirc the voice over also pronounces it 'sub-leem' :wallbash:

subleem: Middle English, from Middle French sublimer, from Medieval Latin sublimare to refine, sublime, from Latin, to elevate, from sublimis. Definition: Buy this ****ty car because I have a big round ass.

Why would anyone buy her music or anything that she endorses? She is garbage. Just proves that most Americans are dumb.

Agreed. She can't sing for her life and she's not even that hot. When it comes to 40+ Uma Thurman is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY hotter!