Terror threat

This is a very important public service announcement, and I am glad to see DHS is getting out in front of this.

Laugh if you must, but recent DHS reports show that over 1.2 million lives were saved as a result of this past summer's "Don't use a charcoal grill indoors just because it's raining outside" campaign.

This is a very important public service announcement, and I am glad to see DHS is getting out in front of this.

Laugh if you must, but recent DHS reports show that over 1.2 million lives were saved as a result of this past summer's "Don't use a charcoal grill indoors just because it's raining outside" campaign.

1.2 million saved? Well how many did the Obama Administration create?

If I'm not supposed to use a charcoal grill indoors because it is raining outside, then why exactly am I supposed to use a charcoal grill indoors?

I never understood the whole deep fried turkey thing. It's got to be a hell of a mess.

I'm guessing the wings and legs would be pretty amazing, but once you've gotten past that delicious fried skin I can't imagine there's much else going on flavor wise. And the thought of having to dispose of several gallons of used oil mixed with all that rendered poultry fat doesn't sound too sweet.

I'm guessing the wings and legs would be pretty amazing, but once you've gotten past that delicious fried skin I can't imagine there's much else going on flavor wise. And the thought of having to dispose of several gallons of used oil mixed with all that rendered poultry fat doesn't sound too sweet.

It's all good. Keeps the white meat very moist. You actually filter the oil and reuse it. I haven't done it myself but have tried it. I actually have a commercial grade fryer----it does corn on the cob up real good.

It's all good. Keeps the white meat very moist. You actually filter the oil and reuse it. I haven't done it myself but have tried it. I actually have a commercial grade fryer----it does corn on the cob up real good.

Did you get a pass from Janet Reno before you turned the thing on?

Thumbs up to the DHS for the millions of lives saved, however danger still lurks. The DHS next needs to educate us on the dangers of having stripper poles in our bedrooms. Can you not see how many lives could be saved ?

All power to the DHS.

Fixed.

It's no laughing matter, just check out Youtube with all the Stripper Pole Failure videos. Think of the children!