Walter Football Draft prediction: WR??

Buffalo Bills: Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame

The Bills just paid Ryan Fitzpatrick a ton of money, so they need to find some help for him. Coincidentally, Michael Floyd happens to be the best player available.

Buffalo could definitely stand to upgrade the receiver position across from Steve Johnson - especially after David Nelson committed the unforgivable sin of giving a football to a Cowboy cheerleader.

Pick change; previously Courtney Upshaw, DE/OLB

There's gonna be a slew of WR's in FA and in the second and third rounds (4th, 5th as well)...gotta go with Upshaw (or a mean - pure pass rushing OLB)...but knowing the Bills, we'll settle on a water bug RB from Northern Utah College of Dentistry.

Edited by BringBackFergy

The Bills just paid Ryan Fitzpatrick a ton of money, so they need to find some help for him. Coincidentally, Michael Floyd happens to be the best player available.

Buffalo could definitely stand to upgrade the receiver position across from Steve Johnson - especially after David Nelson committed the unforgivable sin of giving a football to a Cowboy cheerleader.

There's gonna be a slew of WR's in FA and in the second and third rounds (4th, 5th as well)...gotta go with Upshaw (or a mean - pure pass rushing OLB)...but knowing the Bills, we'll settle on a water bug RB from Northern Utah College of Dentistry.

Hahah there are plenty of successful NFL players from that school.

Buddy don't do FA. He's said repeatedly that he will build through the draft. I think it's time we start believing him. He will plug in a guy here and there but that's it.

WR is a HUGE Need for this Team, but I'm guessing it's not going to be with the 1st Round Pick...They need Defense SO badly...This should be a deep WR class anyway, plus there are some decent UFA options...But I would not be surprised if they took a WR either...Not surprised at all... B-)

Buddy don't do FA. He's said repeatedly that he will build through the draft. I think it's time we start believing him. He will plug in a guy here and there but that's it.

So...I the words of Herman Cain..."How's that working for Ya?" ;)

look at how this FO drafts. there is no way they pick floyd. hes got some personal issues and is a head case. they will almost cross those kinda players off their board if they think they are immature. think hes been arrested 3 times already.

WR is a HUGE Need for this Team, but I'm guessing it's not going to be with the 1st Round Pick...They need Defense SO badly...This should be a deep WR class anyway, plus there are some decent UFA options...But I would not be surprised if they took a WR either...Not surprised at all... B-)

So...I the words of Herman Cain..."How's that working for Ya?" ;)

Hows the UDFA and 7th round pick WR's working out for ya? The Bills need playmakers on BOTH sides of the Ball. If a top tier WR is there when they pick, why shouldn't the guy be the pick? You can win games with a bad defence if you offence can score points. But it can't win games with the greatest defence if the offence can't do better then 3 and out every time they have the ball

Edited by apuszczalowski

Hows the UDFA and 7th round pick WR's working out for ya? The Bills need playmakers on BOTH sides of the Ball. If a top tier WR is there when they pick, why shouldn't the guy be the pick? You can win games with a bad defence if you offence can score points. But it can't win games with the greatest defence if the offence can't do better then 3 and out every time they have the ball

I'm not sure why you posted a reply that basically said exactly what I did but made it sound like it was a rebuttal...I said I would not be surprised if they took a WR in the 1st Round and that it's a HUGE need...

But anyway...Agreed... B-)

How's that Wes Welker (undrafted free agent) workin out for NE??

I guess my disagreement with you is that we can find another WR in the 3rd or 4th round (although Stevie in the 7th and Nelson - despite his slump last game)are welcome additions to the team. Picking up a solid pass rushing OLB appears to be difficult as of late (the Merriman thing hasn't blossomed as we all hoped).

We need someone with a fire in his belly who is willing to take a 15 yarder to send a message. Two words - Vontaze Burfict. Do yourself a favor while your digesting turkey wondering what happened to our season - check out Vontaze's highlites on Youtube...some of the hits with scare you. We need this fire on Defense...not since TKO and before him Leanard Smith did we have that kind of maniac running around for us. Granted, he's nuts, but I have had enough of the scholarly white guys who are great workout warriors and locker room leaders...

look at how this FO drafts. there is no way they pick floyd. hes got some personal issues and is a head case. they will almost cross those kinda players off their board if they think they are immature. think hes been arrested 3 times already.

Dez Bryant adn AJ Green just wanted to say hi.

Aside from RB and interior line where we already have All Pro caliber players, I won't be upset about drafting any position so long as the guy in question has a consistent track record of success at the collegiate level.

People call RB, WR, CB "luxury picks". Not so. Every position is crucial in its own way. Just get a guy who has SHOWN proof positive that he can play. No more projects. No more hybrid types where you have to figure out where to plug them in.

We need someone with a fire in his belly who is willing to take a 15 yarder to send a message. Two words - Vontaze Burfict. Do yourself a favor while your digesting turkey wondering what happened to our season - check out Vontaze's highlites on Youtube...some of the hits with scare you. We need this fire on Defense...not since TKO and before him Leanard Smith did we have that kind of maniac running around for us. Granted, he's nuts, but I have had enough of the scholarly white guys who are great workout warriors and locker room leaders...

Can we get scholarly black guys? :unsure:

I know we need defense really bad, but we need a big time stud WR bad too. We need someone like AJ Green or Dez Bryant. Some big stallion who will go up and get the ball in a crowd. But really, just draft the best player available. We've been taking defensive players a lot the last 2 years with little result. If we're going to keep "Coach" Edwards, I say take the WR.