Sporting events - sign of the times?

\GoBillsInDallas/

Whenever I hear "Y'all ready for this..." I cringe.

Sports arenas have a special penchant for taking already crappy songs and turning them into intolerable cliches. If I have to listen to Sweet Caroline (and the idiotic "BUM BUM BUM...SO GOOD SO GOOD SO GOOD" people who sing along) or Cotton Eye Joe one more goddamn time :censored:.

And yes, this includes the Bills Shout Song. Had to be said.

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

Sports arenas have a special penchant for taking already crappy songs and turning them into intolerable cliches. If I have to listen to Sweet Caroline (and the idiotic "BUM BUM BUM...SO GOOD SO GOOD SO GOOD" people who sing along) or Cotton Eye Joe one more goddamn time :censored:.

And yes, this includes the Bills Shout Song. Had to be said.

They're all sheep. My personal favorite is the retarded noise meter thing they put up on jumbotrons. The second they take it off the screen, the buildings return to dead silence.

They're all sheep. My personal favorite is the retarded noise meter thing they put up on jumbotrons. The second they take it off the screen, the buildings return to dead silence.

"EV-E-BOD-E CLAP YO HANDS!"

I want to hurt people when I hear that one.

Because in America, people have this bizarre need to be stimulated by something always and RIGHT NOW. Moments of internal thought are not encouraged.

Think about it. There's a break in the game action. Your visual sense is no longer being entertained. If the stadium doesn't immediately jizz all over you with audible stimulus, you might have to do something radical like...I dont know, talk to the person in the seat next to you. The horror.

Great comments ,,,

Because in America, people have this bizarre need to be stimulated by something always and RIGHT NOW. Moments of internal thought are not encouraged.

Think about it....

You're contradicting yourself which could cause problems. The solution?...............................

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may be referring to this...

youtube.com/watch?v=cb6pJ4AEOoI

Yup, that's it!...........I don't mind it because the little kids like it. But, the weird thing is that whenever I ask what it is, nobody knows the name of it or anything.

Yup, that's it!...........I don't mind it because the little kids like it. But, the weird thing is that whenever I ask what it is, nobody knows the name of it or anything.

It came into creation just in time for them to ruin my Middle School dances with it (or was that my crippling awkwardness?).