Baby Steps !!

T master

Last year we were 4 - 12 this year we have already won more than last year , plus we have some better players that we have found this year & last . And i think if all of our players were healthy we wouldn't be having this conversation !!

Our woes start with injury with no push up front like we had at the beginning of the season your not going to get the opposition to make mistakes like earlier this season .

If we can bring back some players next year & KEEP THEM HEALTHY Parrish , Merriman , Williams , Easley , & Wood . Plus add some more talent from the draft like another legit pass rusher along with our rookies being a year older in the scheme .

All of us were hoping with the fast start this year that we were going to be the fairy tale story of the NFL this year but all of those in charge Nix , Gailey especially told us that we weren't that deep of a team & with the injuries it goes to show that they know what they are talking about .

Although some of their decisions (Hangartener) are coming back to bite them in the ass :wallbash: when it comes to depth .

Keep the faith Bills fans !!!

If we can finish at 500% i think it will be a good year !! Next year add some more pieces to the puzzle we will take another step to where we want to be . I takes more than a year to build a winner ! Heck look at Philly I'd say we are doing a bit better than them

:nana: Jason Peters :nana: !! Let's just hope we can finish the season respectable !! GO BILLS :thumbsup: :thumbsup: !!!! Keep the faith Bills Fans !!!!!

Edited by T master

Last year we were 4 - 12 this year we have already won more than last year , plus we have some better players that we have found this year & last . And i think if all of our players were healthy we wouldn't be having this conversation !!

Our woes start with injury with no push up front like we had at the beginning of the season your not going to get the opposition to make mistakes like earlier this season .

If we can bring back some players next year & KEEP THEM HEALTHY Parrish , Merriman , Williams , Easley , & Wood . Plus add some more talent from the draft like another legit pass rusher along with our rookies being a year older in the scheme .

All of us were hoping with the fast start this year that we were going to be the fairy tale story of the NFL this year but all of those in charge Nix , Gailey especially told us that we weren't that deep of a team & with the injuries it goes to show that they know what they are talking about .

Although some of their decisions (Hangartener) are coming back to bite them in the ass :wallbash: when it comes to depth .

Keep the faith Bills fans !!!

If we can finish at 500% i think it will be a good year !! Next year add some more pieces to the puzzle we will take another step to where we want to be . I takes more than a year to build a winner ! Heck look at Philly I'd say we are doing a bit better than them

:nana: Jason Peters :nana: !! Let's just hope we can finish the season respectable !! GO BILLS :thumbsup: :thumbsup: !!!! Keep the faith Bills Fans !!!!!

Great 1000th post T Master, thanks. Indeed, keep the faith Bills fans.