The Bills could go 5-11 this year

Jerry Jabber

IMO, the Bills were a better team to start the year, than they have been over the past few years. With no quality depth whatsoever, and the injuries ridiculously mounting up week after week, the Bills are back to being the same crappy team that they have been. With the way the Bills have been playing over the last 3 weeks, I can't see them winning another game this season.

This offseason, the Bills FO has a lot of work to do. Here's my list:

1. Fire George Edwards and put Dave Wannstedt in his place (don't know why this hasn't been done already)

2. Fire the current strength & conditioning coaches. The Bills have been the most snake bitten club in regards to injuries. This is getting ridiculous!!!

3. With most likely another Top 10 draft pick, the bills need to draft a REAL franchise QB. While I like Fitz, he's not a franchise QB, and has his limitations.

4. The Bills need a real #1 WR. I like Stevie Johnson, but IMO, the Bills need a better option at the #1 WR position. Johnson would be a great #2 WR (had a great year last season as a #2 WR)

5. A dominating OLB that can generate a lot of pressure on the QB. Sanchez & Romo looked like Brady & Montana against the Bills.

6. CB's. I think Aaron Williams has potential, and I like George Wilson & Jairus Byrd, but the rest of the secondary sucks!!

7. A backup Center. I know Levitre is our best O-lineman, but that was asking too much of him to play every position on the line.

8. WR depth.

9. O-line depth

10. D-line depth

IMO, this is going to take another 2-3 years with Nix & Gailey's way of rebuilding.