Jets Meltdown?

billsfaninnyc

I still think its possible that the Jets can go 10-6....down here in NYC, the Pennington/media thing has been a big distraction, NE has to something to prove this weekend, and St. Louis will be fighting for their playoff lives the final week.

What would that do for the Bills if the Jets lose out?

I do agree that there is a good chance that the Jets could lose the next two. It would be quite nice to sneak in to the playoffs and leave the Jets behind. If it happened, and it was Patsies, Steelers, Chargers, Jags, and BILLS, who plays who?

I do agree that there is a good chance that the Jets could lose the next two.  It would be quite nice to sneak in to the playoffs and leave the Jets behind.  If it happened, and it was Patsies, Steelers, Chargers, Jags, and BILLS, who plays who?

176024[/snapback]

and the colts

I do agree that there is a good chance that the Jets could lose the next two.  It would be quite nice to sneak in to the playoffs and leave the Jets behind.  If it happened, and it was Patsies, Steelers, Chargers, Jags, and BILLS, who plays who?

176024[/snapback]

Good chance? Some chance, but I wouldn't give the RAMS any credibility at this point of the season. They're a trainwreck.