L.B. change needed

Kyle Williams is not a nose tackle and cannot make it through a full NFL season if he's played thegre.

The Bills secondary is OK as long as McGee is healthy.

You started out ok but the two points above are totally wrong. Florence and McK are very inconsistent and therefore even with McGee out there dallas showed we all need to hope the rook turns put well.

Kyle was a probwol nt and played multiple full seasons.

But despite being misguided there yes OLB boasts 4th string talent right now.merrimen was making a diffference and I actually miss Kelsey as he is the bills best olb still eligible to play. Sinve drilling favre moats has been invisible, batten, who knows....

This is the dumbest post yet......Kyle is the only thing missing from the "glory weeks"?... How about merriman and Kelsey...not pass rushers, but held the edges...by the way, Davis wasn't very prominent on any good plays in the first few weeks, he got destroyed every time he was on the field...are you his agent or something? Or am I watching a different team?

Drinking the Sheppard KOOL-AID ?

Poe would be my call as well. i like a number of those players (Paige Moss and Travis lewis at the front of that list), but Poe is a man beast. We could really use one of those. Still want to kick someone for passing on Mt Cody!

Poe, Lewis and Paige-Moss are great players, but of the three, Poe is the only one who's suited to the 3-4 defense.

if we took OLB (like Upshaw) in the first round, and went with another OLB in the 3rd round....2nd round pick of Jeff Fuller would make me very happy, obviously we need some CBs too (what are the 4th round projections there if you get a minute)...and if we went with Poe there, what do you propose we do with Kyle Williams..move him to DE in 3-4, so our front three would look like Williams-Poe-Dareus??

CB projections there are:

late 3rd: Donnie Fletcher CB Boston College, Micah Hyde CB Iowa

early 4th: Brandon Boykin CB Georgia

mid-late 4th: Shaun Prater Iowa, Leonard Johnson Iowa State, Desmond Trufant Washington

Johnson played extremely well last night. Watch his stock go up, as he was partly responsible for the Iowa State upset over Okla State.