we play better as the loveable underdogs

EldaBillsFan

We aren't only team to lose two in a row.....but before the media hype we played much better...it just seem like everyone is pressing....

Fitz needs to calm him down and just do what he does....I didn't care what he was a gunslinger that would throw the ball anywhere...

Stevie Johnson need to play with that arrogance wanting to prove that he is a top tier WR...

And even Fred looks like he's trying to do too much.....

Just play care free.....

We aren't only team to lose two in a row.....but before the media hype we played much better...it just seem like everyone is pressing....

Fitz needs to calm him down and just do what he does....I didn't care what he was a gunslinger that would throw the ball anywhere...

Stevie Johnson need to play with that arrogance wanting to prove that he is a top tier WR...

Just play care free.....

Just play care free.....

Just play care free.....

An idea whose time has come thrice hence.

Just play care free.....

Or ... just play against teams with inferior defenses.