What forum should I join

Jim in Anchorage

I've noticed our few fair sex members [God bless em :thumbsup:] can expect nothing less then a marriage proposal every time they log on. What sort of forum could a guy get on to be that special? No child care please.

There isn't one. The sheer amount of men on the internet makes it nigh-impossible for such a forum to exist.

I suppose you could try the Jezebel comments sections and act like your genitals have been cut off. That'd probably garner you some attention.

There's probably a Pilates site somewhere that you could go to an regale the ladies with stories of only finding ill-fitting tights and your unique trouble stretching due to years of off-roading, hunting, fishing and hiking in the great outdoors in our 50th state. That might garner you some attention... might. :lol:

I've noticed our few fair sex members [God bless em :thumbsup:] can expect nothing less then a marriage proposal every time they log on. What sort of forum could a guy get on to be that special? No child care please.

No need to join a new forum. Try getting breast implants instead.

There's probably a Pilates site somewhere that you could go to an regale the ladies with stories of only finding ill-fitting tights and your unique trouble stretching due to years of off-roading, hunting, fishing and hiking in the great outdoors in our 50th state. That might garner you some attention... might. :lol:

"ill fitting tights"? You mean the WADERS? That is a first.

Edited by Jim in Anchorage