Enroth

Dave_In_Norfolk

Yes! If the playoffs started tonight and Miller was ready, I'm staying with Enroth. He made it look easy last night, getting out on the top of his crease, knocking rebounds away and not giving Carloina a lot to shoot at.

Still feel that way after 3 bad goals against Phoenix? Plus he didn't play well against Devils.

Still feel that way after 3 bad goals against Phoenix? Plus he didn't play well against Devils.

So, Enzo had two bad games in the last three...bookending a shut-out...Miller has been, mostly, bad this year. For some reason, this team plays like garbage at home...

its that nice cushy, comfy locker room...players never wanna come out of it

That might be part of it, seriously. However, the last few years, they have struggled at home, and have been a good road team. I always thought it was a case of "pressing" a bit too much at home, and trying to create too many pretty plays, in front of the fans...they just gotta realize, the fans in Buffalo will love you if you just friggin' win...doesn't matter if you do it with lots of offense, or boring New Jersey Devils style...just win!

So, Enzo had two bad games in the last three...bookending a shut-out...Miller has been, mostly, bad this year. For some reason, this team plays like garbage at home...

Really hard to explain the home record. I hate the excuse of "putting on a show for the fans". All fans care about are wins.

Yes! If the playoffs started tonight and Miller was ready, I'm staying with Enroth. He made it look easy last night, getting out on the top of his crease, knocking rebounds away and not giving Carloina a lot to shoot at.

I would reserve my judgement as to who plays in net during the playoffs until he has a performance like that against a playoff team. Beating Carolina shouldn't be used for evaluation of any player right now