/dev/null

Thomas & Kagan Recusals  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Thomas & Kagan Recusals

• Both
    • Neither
    • Kagan
    • Thomas

There will be calls from The Right for Kagan to recuse herself and from The Left for Thomas to recuse himself.

So should one, the other, both, or neither recuse themself for conflict of interest?

Recuse themselves from what and why?

Did you mean rescue themselves? Have they gone astray?

When a person starts a thread, it's just common courtesy to provide with a reasonable amount of info about the topic at hand.

I bet your the type who nails a guy in the ass and doesn't even give him the courtesy of a reach around!

That was harsh dude.

I know you are new to the board but be aware that Booster can be a little sensitive. Before replying to him ask WWFLPD? which is a standard he has set.

When a person starts a thread, it's just common courtesy to provide with a reasonable amount of info about the topic at hand.

I bet your the type who nails a guy in the ass and doesn't even give him the courtesy of a reach around!

Why are you busting on Booster? /dev/null started the topic Booster gave you a nice Link

BTW didn't Scalia set the standard for recusal when he refused to remove himself on a ruling of whether the White House must release information about private meetings of Cheney's energy task force with different industry leaders. The recusal was requested by by the Sierra Club, the environmental group saying it was improper for Scalia to take a hunting trip with Cheney while the court was considering whether the White House must release information about private meetings of Cheney's energy task force.

Scalia said the remote Louisiana hunting camp used for a duck hunting and fishing trip ``was not an intimate setting.''

``My recusal is required if ... my impartiality might reasonably be questioned,'' Scalia wrote. ``Why would that result follow from my being in a sizable group of persons, in a hunting camp with the vice president, where I never hunted with him in the same blind or had other opportunity for private conversation?''

It's also common courtesy to keep your pie-hole shut when you're a newbie who doesn't know **** about what is and is not common courtesy on this board. Idiot. :rolleyes:

Nah, !@#$ it. The only consequence of Kagan planning the defense of the bill previously is that she'll know the case better than the other justices before the new briefs are read. Thomas isn't directly involved.

And even if they did recuse themselves, would it really make a difference? Instead of 5-4 it would be 4-3. Who gives a ****?

Sorry, forgot we had so many n00bs around. I was just so used to the usual PPP crowd that was already informed or would seek out their opinion on whatever their source of Daily Truth is