SABRES: on Versus Monday 11/14 and 11/16

Buftex

Just a heads up to all you out of towners (like me) who don't have Center Ice...Sabres next two games

(Monday 11/14- vs @Montreal and Wednesday 11/16 vs New Jersey @Buffalo)

In case you haven't heard, Ryan Miller suffered a concussion against the Bruins on Saturday night (very cheap shot by Milan Lucic)...Johnas Enroth will be starting both games, I assume. Sabres got drilled on Saturday by Boston, like the Bills did against Dallas on Sunday....but they have been, mostly, pretty fun to watch this year...

good to know even though I cant stand the VS announcers. wonder if Montreal will steal the Sabres milk money and push them into a locker

Yeah, I think the VS guys are okay...much rather have the Sabres coverage. But, I have Center Ice, and the Sabrea are almost never in HD...and if they are, it is always the oppositions announcing team...so, it is sort of a trade-off...hockey looks so much better in HD!

Yeah, I think the VS guys are okay...much rather have the Sabres coverage. But, I have Center Ice, and the Sabrea are almost never in HD...and if they are, it is always the oppositions announcing team...so, it is sort of a trade-off...hockey looks so much better in HD!

That's exactly why I won't order center ice. If they want my $170 for the season they'll have to provide HD.

You could but it might be a little off sync

In my experience, the radio calls are about two minutes off the TV. I have used the DVR to sync the broadcasts, though (not tonight...wife's already claimed the DVR to watch "Glee" or "America's Next Top Surviving Dancing Chef" or something similarly faggoty and useless).

In my experience, the radio calls are about two minutes off the TV. I have used the DVR to sync the broadcasts, though (not tonight...wife's already claimed the DVR to watch "Glee" or "America's Next Top Surviving Dancing Chef" or something similarly faggoty and useless).

glee was on last night !@#$

haha, I joke, I joke (but it really was on last night haha)