(OT)I just ran into a burning house

Simon

trust me dev is like a father that just had his son discovered by the pro scouts...he could not be prouder, as he was the one to show us the power of the cowbell...also, it should be known that dev put up the animated cowbell avatar on November 4th..since then we are 6-1...the Cowbell has always been here, it just needed to be brought to the people

175600[/snapback]

Did you ever notice how the cowbell is synched perfectly with "O Come All Ye Faithful" if you sing it really really fast?

It's a sign...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

that was a little intense..... ;)

fortunately nobody was home and a quick response from the local FD seems to have it  mostly under control.

Pardon me while I go crack about 15 beers.

Cya

P.S. Please don't tell my wife......

175415[/snapback]

did something similar years back also around chritsmas time. Looked outside and saw what looked like flames in a living room of house down the street. Call 911 and than run over to see if anyone is inside etc. Notice guy is sleeping on couch that hasnt fully caught fire yet, shake his ass off and pull couch off onto front porch intime for local FD to put it out. Guy was drunk and had passed out smoking a cig and almost started entire place on fire.

that was a little intense..... ;)

175415[/snapback]

Strange Brew was an all time classic and I think it's very noble of you to go help those fire fighters out. You may need more than 15 brews as I recall that Bob drank an entire holding tank before saving the day.

In all seriousness - that took balls my friend.

Strange Brew was an all time classic and I think it's very noble of you to go help those fire fighters out.  You may need more than 15 brews as I recall that Bob drank an entire holding tank before saving the day.

In all seriousness - that took balls my friend.

175666[/snapback]

For the record, agreed. But you really have to watch that smoke issue. Most things in the home can burn very toxic.

OOOOOHHHHH, LAMP everybody LAMP! Love me everybody!!!!!!!! :blink:

that was a little intense..... :devil:

fortunately nobody was home and a quick response from the local FD seems to have it  mostly under control.

Cya

P.S. Please don't tell my wife......

175415[/snapback]