• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know.  Isn't it unique?

175540[/snapback]

Not only is it unique. It's one of a kind. ;)

(You know what sucks? I see less of dev/null since I see his fuggin' avatar everywhere, and that's too bad cuz dev/null is cool people. Not cool like Bills sweatband around the head cool...but pretty damn cool.)

But I'll give you credit...running into a burning house is original.  Of course, now we're probably going to be inundated with threads from 20 more people saying "I just ran into a burning house!  I'm original too!  Everyone run into burning houses and the Bills will win!"

175477[/snapback]

Do we have to set the houses on fire ourselves, or just drive around waiting for one? Cause having your house burn down seems to be a new fad here in the Syracuse area. I think there's been at least one each day this week.

Do we have to set the houses on fire ourselves, or just drive around waiting for one? Cause having your house burn down seems to be a new fad here in the Syracuse area. I think there's been at least one each day this week.

175589[/snapback]

I think you have to wait. You see, if you start the fire, odds are you're already in the house and will thus run out. To run in to a burning building, you should probably find one that's already in flames...

Not only is it unique. It's one of a kind. ;)

(You know what sucks? I see less of dev/null since I see his fuggin' avatar everywhere, and that's too bad cuz dev/null is cool people. Not cool like Bills sweatband around the head cool...but pretty damn cool.)

175545[/snapback]

trust me dev is like a father that just had his son discovered by the pro scouts...he could not be prouder, as he was the one to show us the power of the cowbell...also, it should be known that dev put up the animated cowbell avatar on November 4th..since then we are 6-1...the Cowbell has always been here, it just needed to be brought to the people

I think you have to wait.  You see, if you start the fire, odds are you're already in the house and will thus run out.  To run in to a burning building, you should probably find one that's already in flames...

175597[/snapback]

But I could throw a molatov cocktail in a window, right?