52 yard field goal with a kicker you got off the street a week prior?

Yeah, they should have thrown a 25+ yard prayer down the sideline to Donald Jones. You know, the typical Gailey third/fourth-and-short play call.

(What the heck is the deal with that, by the way?)

That was redicilous. Couldn't believe it when it happened. This was Chan outcoaching himself. He went for the home run instead of just running Fred or tossing the same three yard slant they always do.

Yeah, they should have thrown a 25+ yard prayer down the sideline to Donald Jones. You know, the typical Gailey third/fourth-and-short play call.

(What the heck is the deal with that, by the way?)

On the wide shot replay they had 4 receivers short with none open and Jones 1 on 1 going to the end zone, who i'm sure wasn't the first option.

On the wide shot replay they had 4 receivers short with none open and Jones 1 on 1 going to the end zone, who i'm sure wasn't the first option.

I saw that wide-angle replay, and the two far side slants inside of five yards were better options than a contested Donald Jones. But, we're splitting hairs. The Bills needed the Marines in order to win today's game.

I saw that wide-angle replay, and the two far side slants inside of five yards were better options than a contested Donald Jones. But, we're splitting hairs. The Bills needed the Marines in order to win today's game.

Agreed, I guess what I'm saying is that the play call that people are looking for was called, the QB made the decision.