I can't see it anymore

Is it just me, or everytime the bills are on tv for sundays..they always end up showing the mcgahee injury??? it never fails, they always show it , and they always same the same things about it..anybody sick of it yet??

" How can we not forget that day "

" Willis has come so far "

" This is soo hard to watch "

" Its unbelievable how far he's come"

I think I can speak for willis and say..ITS OVER WITH !!! he knows, we know..let's keep it in the past now..

Is it just me, or everytime the bills are on tv for sundays..they always end up showing the mcgahee injury??? it never fails, they always show it , and they always same the same things about it..anybody sick of it yet??

I think I can speak for willis and say..ITS OVER WITH !!! he knows, we know..let's keep it in the past now..

175298[/snapback]

They will show it as long as he is productive in the league. Get used to it.

they always show it whenever he gets up slow. which has been in EVERY FREAKIN GAME!!!!

the slow motion replay of his major injury. they show it atleast once a game.

they really need to stop showing it. they can mention it, but not show it.

175298[/snapback]

I'm with you. I refuse to watch it. I think TV announcers think we're all idiots. They should know every football fan (not only Bills fans or Miami fans) saw that sucker at least 10 times.