Why the bills WILL make the playoffs

This coming from a guy who's team just displayed the single most embarrassing upset in the past five years.

Don't you have a team to worry about? Other people to hang out with? I'm thinking you, T-Bone, BF...with some Ice on the side.

175593[/snapback]

Yup and the big difference is, that embarrassing upset doesnt really bother me. Our AFC East title has NOT been revoked. Had that happened to Buffalo, half this board would have been putting pistols in their mouths.

Glad we dont need help to get into the playoffs and glad we're not hoping to get in the backdoor by having a team rest its starters and not really try. Yeah, that'll get your team prepared for playoff football.

This coming from a guy who's team just displayed the single most embarrassing upset in the past five years.

Don't you have a team to worry about? Other people to hang out with? I'm thinking you, T-Bone, BF...with some Ice on the side.

175593[/snapback]

You're really into that "most embarrasing upset" thing, huh?

They got beat, but I don't know about all that....

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Yup and the big difference is, that embarrassing upset doesnt really bother me.  Our AFC East title has NOT been revoked.    Had that happened to Buffalo, half this board would have been putting pistols in their mouths.   

Glad we dont need help to get into the playoffs and glad we're not hoping to get in the backdoor by having a team rest its starters and not really try.  Yeah, that'll get your team prepared for playoff football.

175610[/snapback]

You got backdoored all right, by Miami of all teams.

If you can't even beat lowly Miami, how do you expect to win in the playoffs???

Getting there is only HALF the battle. Weis is G-O-N-E! ;):P:lol::lol:

We lost to lowly Buffalo last year and did just fine thanks.

175692[/snapback]

yeah, well you had the excuse that Milloy had the playbook. Same with Pittsburgh. You had the excuse that Corey wasn't in the game. What's the excuse this time?

Miami beats NE....and they are the best team in the NFL? give me a break. My vote goes to the Steelers. They beat the teams they are suppose to. See the Giants game.

yeah, well you had the excuse that Milloy had the playbook. Same with Pittsburgh. You had the excuse that Corey wasn't in the game. What's the excuse this time?

Miami beats NE....and they are the best team in the NFL? give me a break. My vote goes to the Steelers. They beat the teams they are suppose to. See the Giants game.

175702[/snapback]

I never made excuses. We also lost to the lowly Steve Spurrier coached Redskins last year too. Unless you're the 72 Dolphins, you cant beat EVERYONE. Its why they coined the phrase: "Any Given Sunday"

Remember, we're 12-2 NOT 8-6.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
I never made excuses.  We also lost to the lowly Steve Spurrier coached Redskins last year too.    Unless you're the 72 Dolphins, you cant beat EVERYONE.    Its why they coined the phrase: "Any Given Sunday"   

Remember, we're 12-2 NOT 8-6.

175715[/snapback]

Minnesota was 15-1, and what did THEY do?? :devil:

Records don't mean CRAP in the postseason... ZILCH, ZERO, NADA.

Minnesota was 15-1, and what did THEY do??  :devil:

Records don't mean CRAP in the postseason... ZILCH, ZERO, NADA.

175722[/snapback]

You're comparing the Patriots with Minnesota? A team renowned for its inability to play good football once the holidays arrive?

Records dont mean CRAP in the postseason? Are you this dumb or just intellectually dishonest?

A better record could be the difference between playing the first week and having a bye

A better record could be the difference between playing in front of your own fans or playing in front of the other team's fans.

A better record could be the difference between playing a contender or a pretender one week

A better record could be the difference between playing in a cold weather site or playing in a dome

A better record could be the difference between actually making the playoffs or making tee times come January 4th.