Why the bills WILL make the playoffs

DESTINY !! ;) who's with me? I mean this has to be our time doesn't it? despite the 0-4 start..look at how far we've come..this team has come to far this season to see it come to a hault before of some mathematical sequence of seeds or some garbage like that..its been 5 long years since our names have even been considered a playoff contender..and now espn, fox sports, cbs, you name are all kissin our asses! when was the last time we had national television sports critics behind the buffalo bills ( other then chris berman)..ALL I WANT FOR XMAS IS BILLS PLAYOFF BERTH THIS YEAR...the bills will take care of the rest..

Not to mention the mentality of our bills players..Bledsoe has been waiting his whole tenure here to lead us into the playoffs, the reason why spikes left cincy was to get into the playoffs, im sure lee evans would love a playoff berth in his rookie season along with mcgahee..soo the MOTIVATION is definetly there..I know the bills will do there part.

DESTINY !!  ;)  who's with me? I mean this has to be our time doesn't it? despite the 0-4 start..look at how far we've come..this team has come to far this season to see it come to a hault before of some mathematical sequence of seeds or some garbage like that..its been 5 long years since our names have even been considered a playoff contender..and now espn, fox sports, cbs, you name are all kissin our asses! when was the last time we had national television sports critics behind the buffalo bills ( other then chris berman)..ALL I WANT FOR XMAS IS BILLS PLAYOFF BERTH THIS YEAR...the bills will take care of the rest..

Not to mention the mentality of our bills players..Bledsoe has been waiting his whole tenure here to lead us into the playoffs, the reason why spikes left cincy was to get into the playoffs, im sure lee evans would love a playoff berth in his rookie season along with mcgahee..soo the MOTIVATION is definetly there..I know the bills will do there part.

175240[/snapback]

Call me crazy, but I think that if the Bills can get in as a wild card, they win the SuperBowl this year.

What a letdown....I thought the one word would be COWBELL!!!!!

175253[/snapback]

I thought so too.

But cowbell's why they won't make the playoffs. Everyone's overlooked the dilution of cowbell m-j- in having it spread over 40 different avatars now. It would have been better to keep it in just one, and thus maintain the original purity and potency of the cowbell.

Not more cowbell...better cowbell...

Call me crazy, but I think that if the Bills can get in as a wild card, they win the SuperBowl this year.

So do I. The only team that scares me a bit is Indy. We can beat pukesburg, NE has it comin from us. The Jest and SD or Jax or whoever don't scare me. Indy could be a problem tho. It depends if we dust off the Giants 1990 SB game plan against us and give Willis 40 carries. Then we can win.

So do I.  The only team that scares me a bit is Indy.  We can beat pukesburg, NE has it comin from us.  The Jest and SD or Jax or whoever don't scare me.  Indy could be a problem tho.  It depends if we dust off the Giants 1990 SB game plan against us and give Willis 40 carries.  Then we can win.

175310[/snapback]

You can beat Indy by slowing them down, and keeping Manning off the field. Manning can be beat if one shifts the defense just prior to the snap in an effort to screw up his read.

No one in the NFC scares me at all. Philly without TO? Whoever goes from the AFC wins.

You can beat Indy by slowing them down, and keeping Manning off the field. Manning can be beat if one shifts the defense just prior to the snap in an effort to screw up his read.

No one in the NFC scares me at all. Philly without TO? Whoever goes from the AFC wins.

175319[/snapback]

I thought Baltimore showed pretty well what it takes to slow down Manning...keep defenders jumping around, don't let them get set, and thereby screw up Manning's audibles. Manning clearly had a more difficult time calling plays with Baltimore purposely not letting him read the defense.

I do wonder, though, if anyone other than Baltimore could manage it.

I thought Baltimore showed pretty well what it takes to slow down Manning...keep defenders jumping around, don't let them get set, and thereby screw up Manning's audibles.  Manning clearly had a more difficult time calling plays with Baltimore purposely not letting him read the defense.

I do wonder, though, if anyone other than Baltimore could manage it.

175399[/snapback]

NE can screw him up like Baltimore did, but I don't think they have the talent to stop them totally anymore.

DESTINY !!  ;)  who's with me? I mean this has to be our time doesn't it? despite the 0-4 start..look at how far we've come..this team has come to far this season to see it come to a hault before of some mathematical sequence of seeds or some garbage like that..its been 5 long years since our names have even been considered a playoff contender..and now espn, fox sports, cbs, you name are all kissin our asses! when was the last time we had national television sports critics behind the buffalo bills ( other then chris berman)..ALL I WANT FOR XMAS IS BILLS PLAYOFF BERTH THIS YEAR...the bills will take care of the rest..

175240[/snapback]

I have a better word....

FESTIVUS

I guess its better to use destiny or fate over tangible signs as to why a team will get into the playoffs by running the table AND needing other teams to lose and then to win 3 playoff road games and then the Super Bowl.   

Whatever works for you.

175541[/snapback]

Listen you dumb SOB, go back and cheer for the Cowboys, or Niners, or whoever it was you were cheering for before the Pats started winning. Fuggin idiot!

I guess its better to use destiny or fate over tangible signs as to why a team will get into the playoffs by running the table AND needing other teams to lose and then to win 3 playoff road games and then the Super Bowl.   

Whatever works for you.

175541[/snapback]

What is tangible is that the Bills are peaking when a lot of other teams are starting to show some wear. Agreed, they have to have help (Go Texans!) to get in, but I'd put the Bills D up against anyone in the league right now. Special teams are better than I've ever seen, the Bills consistently win the field position war. The offense has the dynamics of the solid rushing game balanced with the deep threat. The coaching and play calling for the most part during this run has been nothing short of excellent.

Even if I weren't a Bills fan I would, barring injury, pick them to go deep into the playoffs. Once there, no one in the NFC scares me at all, now that TO is out of the Philly picture. Atlanta? Right.

Whatever works for you.

175541[/snapback]

This coming from a guy who's team just displayed the single most embarrassing upset in the past five years.

Don't you have a team to worry about? Other people to hang out with? I'm thinking you, T-Bone, BF...with some Ice on the side.