It's tough being a celebrity

Just Jack

who the heck would even call KFC for a reservation? Tht's just plain stupid. Maybe they should be added to opentable.

I can understand a celebrity calling ahead to work out something with the restaurant to get an area of the place for themselves and entourage for security reasons. Word gets out that Travolta is sitting at a local KFC having dinner and that place can become over crowded really quick

I can understand a celebrity calling ahead to work out something with the restaurant to get an area of the place for themselves and entourage for security reasons. Word gets out that Travolta is sitting at a local KFC having dinner and that place can become over crowded really quick

Really ... thnk about it... unless this one is really unusual... KFC's generally have small booths and tables for maybe up to 50 -60 people. They are open with maybe a couple of low walls. Generally, not going to be space where anyone can "duck and hide." If the request was to close the restaraunt completely I might understand but the article specifically said "reservation." I still think that is just idiotic.

Really ... thnk about it... unless this one is really unusual... KFC's generally have small booths and tables for maybe up to 50 -60 people. They are open with maybe a couple of low walls. Generally, not going to be space where anyone can "duck and hide." If the request was to close the restaraunt completely I might understand but the article specifically said "reservation." I still think that is just idiotic.

Lets split the difference and say the high ranking official put in charge of operation extra crispy was a 17 year old intern that probably wasn't the sharpest.

"John wants to go to KFC tonight - can you call ahead to arrange it?"

"sure thing - I'll make sure he gets a great table, so I look good!"

Simple...its called take out. Unless you enjoy the KFC atmosphere