anyone seeing any weird contrails in the sky today???

The Poojer

about a half hour ago there were 10-15 of them all in a clustered area seemingly heading towards the earth looking out at the western skies of king of prussia...it was like planes were falling out of the skies...is that huge asteroid passing this way??? what else could it have been?

Don't take the brown acid Poojer. You just saw a bunch of planes flying out of Philly or NYC. This asteroid is nothing. It is passing by about 210K miles (85% of the distance to the moon, or about 25-30 times the diameter of the earth.

i wish i could have taken pictures, as i am not sure it was caused by jets, these things were just showing up in one little cluster...at first there were 10-20 clustered in one general area, and all of them seemingly heading towards the ground, then they went away and i saw another cluster of 5-10 that just appeared, and as i was watching the second cluster i did see several planes both with and without contrails and they were all seemingly going east ward in the opposite direction. and the contrails had more of a curve to them then the normal straight lines you get with planes....it was really bizarre and I had a couple co-workers looking out the window with me and they thought it was strange as well...but i see NOTHING on the news about anything...

i wish i could have taken pictures, as i am not sure it was caused by jets, these things were just showing up in one little cluster...at first there were 10-20 clustered in one general area, and all of them seemingly heading towards the ground, then they went away and i saw another cluster of 5-10 that just appeared, and as i was watching the second cluster i did see several planes both with and without contrails and they were all seemingly going east ward in the opposite direction. and the contrails had more of a curve to them then the normal straight lines you get with planes....it was really bizarre and I had a couple co-workers looking out the window with me and they thought it was strange as well...but i see NOTHING on the news about anything...

It was jet planes from McGwire AFB in Jersey. It was not a chemtrail genocide aerosol spraying operation.

Repeat: it was not a chemtrail genocide aerosol spraying operation.

Edited by Nanker

So what I get from that site is the goverment is trying to spray Poojer so he can't reproduce, correct?

Except China:

" The Chinese are being spared completely because China is being groomed by the NWO to replace the United States as the leading nation of the world, both economically and militarily"

This spray will make them stop producing junk?

Did crayonz ever get that update he was looking for with that sunken UFO in the Atlantic? My guess is they're back.

They are an advanced guard of an invasion force hiding behind the asteroid.